• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was leaning towards the fan fiction side as well. truth is even if this did become a game it starts off as fan fiction. But here is a idea, why don't we give everyone a certain job to do? For example:
SS works on missions and weapens
Meg on character relationships (how they interact with one another)
Faust on dialoge
and etc, and etc. What about that?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
That could work but since we're all given jobs...how are we going to do it? We'd have to post almost every single thing to connect the dots. :\ If I were to do Dialouge how would I know what to say if I found a weapon SS was designing when I haven't seen it? Or what would I say to a character that Meg is still working on?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's why we do things in order, not at the same time.

First I put the mission idea up for grabs. One of us does the dialogue for before and after mission cutscenes or boss cutscenes. Then we go from there.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
This is confuzzling me. So this is how I will do it and I will keep you posted on it.

I think I will start on my own fan fic idea. You can alter it in any way possible and make it suitable for your own needs. I am not going to ignore anyone, I will gladly use ideas mentioned here to make a base. This is going to be a very, very rough...so rough it might make your eyes bleed but at least you have a base point to use if you choose to use it. I am doing this so I don't get confused because I really like where this is going.

I will do it to get a beginning story open. You can make missions or what not out of it but we can't really do anything without a story first. Missions can't exist if we don't know what we're doing for them.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Both of you bring up good points. Ok here lets lay some for sure rules and guild lines.
Playable Characters:
Dante/Sparda (Whether he is a costume or the real him we'll all figure out later)
Vergil
Nero
Trish
Lucia
Lady
Credo (secret player)
Mundus (secret player) (Why not? He'll have a human like size)

Cameo appearances:
Patty Lowell (DMC Anime girl)
Kyrie
Matier
Enzio
Veiwful Joe (A poster or picture of him, or him himself)

Setting:
Fortuna city
Limbo City (That's where Dante's business is located at in the DMC1,2,3,4,anime right? Or does it have another name)
Temen-ni-gru
Dumary Island
Mallet Island (Maybe)
The demon world

Weapons:
Rebellion (All of Dante's weapons from DMC1,2,3,and 4)
Yamato (All of Vergil's weapons from DMC3SE)
Red Queen (All Nero's weapons from DMC4)
Trish (All her weapons from DMC2)
Lucia (All her weapons from DMC2)
Lady (All her waeapons from DMC3)
Credo (All his weapons from DMC4)
Mundus (All his powers from DMC)
Weapns created by us, when thought of.

Enemies and bosses:
All enemies and bosses from DMC1,2,3,4, and anime can be used.
Story line: Takes place after DMC2, and we can also include a prequel element for Nero like Meg brought up.

Those will be the guide lines, let's work around this.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Right, I will be working on a beginning story. Don't let this stop anyone else who has ideas, keep them flowing in. ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;296823 said:
Right, I will be working on a beginning story. Don't let this stop anyone else who has ideas, keep them flowing in. ^_^

And Thank you Faust for your help because we need it. =) And you heard her people, all are welcomed to bring in story ideas, lets let this grow into the best DMC Fan fiction (maybe future game, who knows) ever! =)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, I think a lot of people here want to turn it into a game...I just want to lay down a story for them to work around.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;296825 said:
Well, I think a lot of people here want to turn it into a game...I just want to lay down a story for them to work around.

I'll be honest I would like this to be turned into a video game but that's most likely never going to happen so fan fiction is the way to go! lol Let's make this into a fan fiction that's so good that it's just that darn good! :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Don't worry. ;) Is it ok if I post my rough outline of a beginning story here? That way everyone tomorrow can read it and say this works, this doesn't...what if we add this to the beginning. And once that is done, we can start adding details and dialogue into and bring it to life!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;296833 said:
Don't worry. ;) Is it ok if I post my rough outline of a beginning story here? That way everyone tomorrow can read it and say this works, this doesn't...what if we add this to the beginning. And once that is done, we can start adding details and dialogue into and bring it to life!

Post your story!!!! :) (It's good in my opinion)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ok, here's the beginning...prologue as you might say. It's just an outline, very rough and no dialogue or a lot of details. We can add those at a later time. :) Here it is.

It has been peaceful in Fortune for several weeks, Nero is having fun with Kyrie, his lover. But something in the back of his mind was nagging constently. Shrugging it off he ignored it. Then one night, nightmares began to frequently occur. Not wanting to scare Kyrie, he kept them secret. A blue figure with a powerful aura always reappears in these nightmares. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's Devil Arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands, then says something inaudiable again. Slowly, they begin to merge...

Puzzled and frustrated as to what these dreams mean, Nero begins digging around in Argus' underground lab for answers. Finding trails of clues over another few weeks, he heads to Dante in search for answers to his past. While on his journey to Dante's business, he could've sworn he heard a Devil's Cry.

EDIT: Please don't be afraid to poke and prod it...it won't bite. I might though. ;) Just joking. This is for everyone who is collabing on the story to use, so you can change it a bit but just let me know what you have changed so I don't miss it and ignore your hard work in making something work. Send me a PM or VM letting me know that you changed a part of the prologue.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;296835 said:
Ok, here's the beginning...prologue as you might say. It's just an outline, very rough and no dialogue or a lot of details. We can add those at a later time. :) Here it is.

It has been peaceful in Fortune for several weeks, Nero is having fun with Kyrie, his lover. But something in the back of his mind was nagging constently. Shrugging it off he ignored it. Then one night, nightmares began to frequently occur. Not wanting to scare Kyrie, he kept them secret. A blue figure with a powerful aura always reappears in these nightmares. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's Devil Arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands, then says something inaudiable again. Slowly, they begin to merge...

Puzzled and frustrated as to what these dreams mean, Nero begins digging around in Argus' underground lab for answers. Finding trails of clues over another few weeks, he heads to Dante in search for answers to his past. While on his journey to Dante's business, he could've sworn he heard a Devil's Cry.

EDIT: Please don't be afraid to poke and prod it...it won't bite. I might though. ;) Just joking. This is for everyone who is collabing on the story to use, so you can change it a bit but just let me know what you have changed so I don't miss it and ignore your hard work in making something work. Send me a PM or VM letting me know that you changed a part of the prologue.

This is good people, build from this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom