• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero will get Yamato back from Vergil I won't say how thou. And LoD please could you gather info on the bosses and characters skills you ahve and post them here please. Also I've got a story made up that combines all our ideas.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright SRS, let's hear your story idea.

I can also come up with enemy and boss ideas in case we have a shortage. My imagination runs far.

Meg

@SRS-I just meant Credo could be an unlockable Bloody Palace character. His angel form could function as a DT.

If we're gonna start with the story we should start at the beginning. With Nero's origins. I already posted my idea, but I'll quote it here for convenience,

Meg said:
In the second half of the game Nero will discover the truth about his arm. I'm thinking he was orphaned when he was young and Sanctus got a hold of him. He had begun experimenting with demonic powers and Nero, a kid with no family, was perfect for testing. He infused Nero with Sparda's blood, turning his hair white. This eventually led into his arm getting all messed up.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg, Storm Silves, Lord of Darkness, and Faust any and all ideas you have bring them to the table. And give me a second please I'm going to type the story idea now.

Meg

Sure, I'll just copy and paste from that old thread I made waaaaaaay back in the day. XD

I would make a game about Nero that would explain his origins as well as bridge the gap between DMC4 and 2. Mission structure would look like this;

Missions 1-7 Nero (Nero goes to discover the truth about his arm and heritage, where he finds Dante in hell)
Missions 8-10 Dante (These missions will explain what Dante has been doing in hell since DMC2)
Missions 11-20 Player choice

In the second half of the game Nero will discover the truth about his arm. I'm thinking he was orphaned when he was young and Sanctus got a hold of him. He had begun experimenting with demonic powers and Nero, a kid with no family, was perfect for testing. He infused Nero with Sparda's blood, turning his hair white. This eventually led into his arm getting all messed up.

I also think that Vergil's spirit, who had been asleep inside Yamato all this time finally awoke when Nero got hands on it, reacting to Sparda's blood in Nero. Vergil somehow gets released from the sword (haven't worked that out yet) and as a spirit there's some epic boss battle.

Not sure where to go from there though. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have WAY too many ideas to put them all down, so just refer to what I've said in Meg's thread.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Haha, well I'm getting ahead of everyone here but here's a story idea you can use if you want.

Nero is having nightmares a few weeks after awaking his DT and Yamato, a blue figure with powerful aura always reappears. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands together, then says something again. Slowly, they merge together. It just plays again and again every night. Nero, wanting answers, heads towards Dante to get them.

This is just an idea for a scene.

Meg

Storm Silves;296738 said:
I have WAY too many ideas to put them all down, so just refer to what I've said in Meg's thread.

What, this old thing? *blows dust off* ;)
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=21226

@Faust- Nice idea! Maybe that could be how everything gets going? Like you go to find Dante only to learn that he is still in hell, so Nero goes to help him? Something like that maybe?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
How about somewhere between? While Nero is still in Fortuna trying to figure out who he truly is, Dante is doing his thing on the island, or about to anyways.

Meg

My idea was for it to bridge the gap in-between by starting with Nero and leading right into post DMC2. Like the beginning missions with Nero will be going on at the same time as DMC2.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I guess that will work with what I had posted earlier...as Nero is protecting Fortuna from any renegade Demons and on his spare time that he isn't killing demons or spending time with Kyrie he could be in Argus' underground library.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry it took so long but here it, tell me what you think?

Devil May Cry 5
Legacy of the Legendary Dark Knight
(Rough Draft name)

(Rough draft idea)
The story takes place after DMC2, Dante went into Hell to stop the demon threat once and for all. While in Hell Dante discovers that Mundus has restored his powers and plans to take over both the demon and human worlds, Arkham, Argosax the Chaos/The despair embodied/ and Sanctus lead their power to Mundus so that this “Super” Mundus if you will destroys Sparda’s descendants. In Hell Dante faces many demons who hate him for being the son of the traitor demon. Back in the human world Nero and Kyrie live in Fortuna in peace until demons attack the city. While Nero fights off a large group of Demons, Nelo Angelo attacks Nero. After a brief fight Nelo Angelo retreats when he sees Nero’s devil trigger and the Yamato sword. Nero confused on what’s going on takes Kyrie to the Devil May cry office to find Dante and find out what’s going on. There he meets Lucia who explains what happened, Nero travels to Dumary Island. There he finds a hell gate, Nero is attacked by a blue ghost there that transforms into Nelo Angelo, Nero fends off the Nelo Angelo who than escapes. Nero enters the Hell gate. Now In Hell Nero looks for Dante, and finds Dante. Mundus appears before Dante and Nero and tells the two of them about his plans to rule both worlds, Mundus than shows that using his evil powers he has created Nelo Angelo clones by using Vergil’s corrupted body. Mundus used his clones to capture Lady and Trish and now holds the Sparda sword. Mundus uses it open a gate to the human world through the temen-ni-gru. While Dante and Nero fight Nelo Angelo clones Mundus escapes to the human world. Dante and Nero escape from hell through the gate made through the temen-ni-gru. Because Mundus opened Hell totally every bad person and demon have escaped to the human world. This includes Vergil. Vergil now resurrected takes back Yamato from Nero and hates Nero for being somehow part of the Sparda blood line. (Dante explains all the info to Vergil) Vergil, goes after Mundus as does Dante and Nero. Sanctus appears and attacks Nero which cause him to be seprated from Dante. The two fight. Sanctus tells Nero that while Nero was a child he acidently stumbled on Agnus’s lab but a prototype cutless knocked Nero out and Sanctus took the knocked out Nero back to Credo’s home. That’s when the family of credo and Kyrie found Nero. The cutless was damaged so its demon’s blood/acid spilled on Nero’s arm during the attack and it would later cause Nero’s arm to change. Nero’s arm is what his demon form looks like if he were in devil trigger form. Nero kills Sanctus and later rejoins Dante and Vergil and together they kill Mundus. Afterward Dante continues his business killing small fry demons left over and while doing this some times Vergil comes along and challenges Dante on who can kill demons faster. Nero some times joins along too. In the end Nero asks Dante how he got into the demon killing business and Dante explains about his days in the ward. Subject 64432B,
The end

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I like that but I am not too sure about Mundus and the other guys coming back...Mundus was sealed away for another 2000 years on Mallet Island. Sanctus was destroyed and Argosax well...Im not entirely sure about him.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;296765 said:
I like that but I am not too sure about Mundus and the other guys coming back...Mundus was sealed away for another 2000 years on Mallet Island. Sanctus was destroyed and Argosax well...Im not entirely sure about him.

Right I get you. My basis was that all these characters were killed so they had to go somewhere when they died. So I figured they went to Hell. Now with Hell open all the evil returns. A ressurecten of evil if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom