• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
So you're saying that regardless of Mundus being sealed away for 2000 years, once he obtains the Sparda he is able to break that seal?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Sparda sealed him, and is therefore his key to release.

I think it would help play on Mundus' liking of irony.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
True. Of course that is only a rough draft...we will still have to work out the kinks slowly. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, actually, when is it stated that the seal is another 2000 years? It could be any number of years. They never say the exact amount in the game.

Is it just assumed that since Sparda sealed him for 2000 that Dante can do the same? Let's not assume things.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ok, so Mundus is the main antaganist here. Nero is the main protagonist...we have our mains so far.

@SS: In DMC 1 there was something mentioned at the end of the game with Dante saying he was going to seal him away for another 2000 years like his father before him.

Meg

^You mean Mundus is the main antagonist, or are we going to play as Mundus and fight against Nero's constant yelling about Kyrie? ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
We need to divvy up the missions. I want this game to have the most missions out of any DMC game so far.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;296773 said:
Ok, so Mundus is the main protaganist here. Nero is the main character...we have our mains so far.

@SS: In DMC 1 there was something mentioned at the end of the game with Dante saying he was going to seal him away for another 2000 years like his father before him.

I kinda remember something like that too. Let me look that up.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
@Meg- Sorry, I meant Antagonist. ._. I was too busy in my mind thinking to even catch that! Thanks. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, is it okay if I post some enemy ideas? They're just basic mooks like Hell Prides or Marionettes, so nothing important.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Bloodborne: Demons that manifest from puddles of blood. Being made of nothing but liquid, they are rooted to the ground. They manifest in a roughly humanoid, featureless form that loses it's shape from the waist down. They can stretch their limbs to attack and can turn into puddles to avoid damage, but the spells keeping their shapes are weak and easily broken, causing them to fall apart after enough damage.

Meg

SRS@- Ok I think overall its a good idea. We can always work out the kinks down the road as people have said. My only complaint is the ending. I don't like how buddy-buddy it is. I think we need to do more with Vergil instead of just being like, "oh let's have a contest bro." I can't help but feel like after all this time Vergil would have grown out of his sibling rivalry. And I don't like the idea of brining the DmC reboot into this. If Dante is going to give a reason to being a demon hunter it should be because his mom was killed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I actually quite like the idea of bringing the reboot into this. We can tie that into his mother dying and go from there.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I thought the DmC at the end was a twist but the only problem with that is we might have to think of a story for that one as well.

Meg

Seeings how whether or not to include the reboot comes down to whether or not you like a short trailer that abandons the DMC style in exchange for a half assed attempt to be MTV cool with a Dante that looks nothing like Dante-

Ok I'm just being a trolling pest. XD

I say we vote on it at some point whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom