• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oof... Yeah.

Y'know, I changed my mind. I agree with Meg. DmC should stay it's own canon, separate from DMC.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't like the buddy, buddy ending myself, but I wrote that in a rush. When I get a chance I'm sit down and write a more mature ending. As for the adding the reboot and tieing it in I like that lol. But no worries this is only the beginning so changes are going to be made. Maybe we can tie in the reboot with SS's idea or not use the reboot idea at all. We got a lot to work with. =) But one question when we've all figured out the story line, game modes and etc what will this become? A huge fan fiction or a game made by us DMC lovers or what?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, his fighting style in DmC will be different...another way to look at it is because he an experienced fighter but since the game is about combos...well, that is a case for another day. :lol:

Overall, I like it...but maybe we should all pitch in and make our own summary of the story. From there, we can all collab and take points from each ones story and combine them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, like I said, my story summary is in Meg's thread and I can't be arsed to put it here cuz I'm tired and lazy right now. :lol:

Meg

Maybe for the ending Vergil decides to go off on his own? He was in hell this whole time. He probably wants to see the world. I picture Vergil still being serious, but not evil or power hungry anymore. He matured a lot and realized that might doesn't equal right. I say it ends with him leaving and visiting his mom's grave. It could be an open ended thing that could lead into a game about Vergil regaining his honor or something.

What to do with the other characters I don't know.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;296796 said:
Maybe for the ending Vergil decides to go off on his own? He was in hell this whole time. He probably wants to see the world. I picture Vergil still being serious, but not evil or power hungry anymore. He matured a lot and realized that might doesn't equal right. I say it ends with him leaving and visiting his mom's grave. It could be an open ended thing that could lead into a game about Vergil regaining his honor or something.

What to do with the other characters I don't know.

That works for Vergil. I was thinking something similar with him to. I agree with Faust that we should all pitch in and create a ending. And for SS's idea I'm trying to thing because if Nero because a full demon wouldn't that kinda be bad for him. Kyrie might dump him for that lol jk

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What if we do this?

Nero: 20 missions.

Dante: 20.

Vergil: 15.

Trish: 5 bonus missions.

Lady: 5 bonus missions.

Lucia: 5 bonus missions.

I think it would allow Kyrie to show more character if Nero became a full demon.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, I kinda see this Story revolving around Nero and Vergil alot, for the sake that maybe Nero was just a vessel after all and Vergil crosses through into him. But that would kinda suck considering Nero would just die off. :\

But anyways, besides that, I do see Vergil wanting to try and see life through Dante's eyes. Trying to treasure the power the humans truly have-heart.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The story's lesson if you will could be Vergil and Mundus learning from Dante and Nero that when a demon embraces humanity that's when a demons true power comes forth. Mundus dies and Vergil learns that by embracing humanity he can gain power greater than Sparda like Dante and to a extant Nero did.

Meg

@SRS- I would rather Mundus didn't learn any lessons. That would take away from Vergil's realization.

Meg

^Well hold on. We need to iron out the story first before we divide up the mission count.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Screw Mundus anyways. :lol: Vergil in the end, learned that his human blood gave him strength in the end to defeat Mundus. I believe it should be him to deal the final blow, since he will be aware of his new power.

But this is what I propose to everyone...if we all agree on this ending, lets all think of a beginning and middle one at a time. I think that is where we should collab and make our own theories to start it at least.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;296807 said:
@SRS- I would rather Mundus didn't learn any lessons. That would take away from Vergil's realization.

Lol, sorry I met to say that Mundus gets his butt handed to him because he can't defeat the 3 heroes. Only Vergil learns that lesson. I added Mundus by mistake sorry lol. And agree with Meg about the missions.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust is right we need to come to combine our theories and put this together. But once we got this together what will we do with it? Make a fan fiction or something else out of it?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I think a fan fiction is the best way to go about it. Considering everything starts from a story. (That includes weapons and items) Missions can be broken up into sections once everything is planned out. As for Gameplay...that will come later in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom