• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC2 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I think they should make a remake of this too. You? Everyone, from what I have heard said that the game totally sucked. And no offence but in my opinion, I guess they are right. It didnt quite make it to the standards it could have been. They didnt use their full potential in order to make the fans happy. So, what do you think?

Come on, doesnt anyone want a remake?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well a remake would be the same game with some differences. Actually I would prefer it if they just forgot about the whole thing.
The only thing I liked is that since it was the last in terms of storyline it was also easy because Dante there is way too powerful but that's that.

Oh and I merged your posts;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks Tony. But, about forgetting the game, I dont know. They should just make it a bit more ineteresting. It was way too boring, and Lucia with her crappy accent sucked. Even Dante, his attitude was dry. The bad guy also died too quick. Boring, isnt it?
There are many things I hated about the game. Many.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The whole setting isn't good. Dante doesn't belong to a city like that. It turned out like a regular vampire hunter.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehe, yeah. You, have been saved my friend. Your disk malfunctioning, is kinda slight good news. Atleast you didnt face the horror of Lucia's accent. *Shudder*
Anyway, since DMC2 is supposed to be the last in DMC4 order, they should have made it in such a way, that it should have been the best from them all.
Though, it isnt. It sucked. And I am totally angry with Capcom for making it sooooooo crappy!! They have better potential, right? DMC3 rocked, so, why couldnt DMC2 have been the same???

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Because they guys who did 2 saw it as a game which only needs battles. Sure DMCs main thing is battles but only wrapped in perfect landscapes/stylish ways and behind a good storyline.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Good storyline? Do you think DMC2 had a good storyline? I had gotten completely lost into it! Something about Arius, then Matier, then Sparda, then Lucia, then Dante when you kill the last boss. Fighting, cool landscape, it is all important. But, Style is the most important. It is my fav too. And, to get the battles interesting, they could make you be able to change your weapons whilst in battle. Not going to main menu and doing it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Reread what I said.
I said that the guys who did DMC2 thought that all DMC is about is battles and so they did DMC2.
But I said that DMC's main theme is battles wrapped in storyline, places etc. Meaning that DMC2 did not have awesome terrain/good storyline/etc. :p

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh. Sorry. Well, as I did say, the storyline, I had gotten completely lost into it. I deleted my game from my memory card yesterday. And playing with Lucia, was quite a disappointment. I thought she would be more useful.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
And so is DMC3 THE legend. Making DMC2 a remake on ps3 aint a bad idea if you think about it. Well, it does come before DMC4, right?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Usually a remake is something with the same idea in mind. DMC2's main ideas include Arius and Lucia. As well as the weapons that Dante finds. A remake of that thing would only be a waste of money.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Stillborn;52928 said:
They should make DMC1 remake to DMC4 level if they had the time. DMC1 is THE legend.

I completly agree DMC1 would be my fav if it had B A taunts and wasn't as stiff

forget 2...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah. At times, I really just want to forget that they even made that game. It seems as if everyone didnt enjoy the gameplay and the rest of it.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
A remake of two would be really nice. At first it seemed like the story was going some where then all the sudden I had no idea what the heck was going on. I really think they should and maybe have a different story line and characters. Lucia actually seemed interesting to me. So my answer is yes. They should.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, everyone wants a remake. Lets march to Capcom.
N: We must fight!
Credo: Yes! There are too many... troops! Lets kick it!
N: No! We must battle!
K: Are you insane!?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I haven't played the game yet, i am getting it tomorrow so in about a week i will repost and give my point whether i liked it or wana send it back

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
if u ask me the only good point of dmc2 was the last boss as i thought the despaired embodied was a pretty cool boss especially on harder settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom