• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC2 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomberDom08

when i first started up the game it did make me wonder why the hell dante was in like mexico and everyone was like mexican cept him it was really wierd (no offense to mexican people in anyway) but devil may cry 4 seemed like it took place of dmc 2 and it was the like newist in chronological order of the series wich i thought it was till like last weak but idk why they didnt jus let it go 3 1 2 4 since the whole motorcycle deal at the end

The dark knight

DMC2 is after DMC4.Just letting you all know seeing as some people didnt know.And Dante aseroth the guy that made your sig got nero wrong.The devilbringer is on his RIGHT hand.Not his left.

Richai

yasoukyoku;53061 said:
I completly agree DMC1 would be my fav if it had B A taunts and wasn't as stiff

forget 2...

As far as im aware, DMC1 did have taunts? Used em alot heh

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Unless it had some sort of Godfather II thing going on where they tell a totally different story at the same time I dont think I would bother with it. Remakes suck most of the time. But if you are going to remake something dont butcher an old classic like 1, fix a weak link in the series like 2
But best to wrap up the series first..

The Only

Devil May Cry Badass
Yeah I'm just tired of them not passing it up and furthering the story. They should either just trash it, or reinvest in it. At least let us get pas the part of everything being a prequel to 2.

VergilIsntdead

I don't think DMC2 was that bad at all, but it cant compare itself to another dmc in the series, because they are just too superior, but even though DMC2 gave some advances in the saga. Which Are:

-BLOODY PALACE: that would have been more intereesting in DMC2 if you had more combos, but they weren't, so its come back in 3 and 4 are cool. But the idea came from this game.

-SELECTING MISSIONS: well another advance that started in this game and spread as a common charateristic for the other future games.

-COOL DTS: yes, dmc2 is a weak game, but i don't think i am the only one who sees both DDT and normal DD as the greastes demonic transformations in the saga.

-SOURCE FOR MORE DEEP STORY: capcom could be more intelligent, and start a sequel to DMC2 and end the evil chain reaction of prequels, and have a NORMAL dante, starting in hell, and a whole new story with nero around in the human world, and even VERGIl could take place in the game. I know everybody would love this.

But to the point, making a remake is useless, and DMC2 at least offered something to the series.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
VergilIsntdead;78925 said:
I don't think DMC2 was that bad at all, but it cant compare itself to another dmc in the series, because they are just too superior, but even though DMC2 gave some advances in the saga. Which Are:

-BLOODY PALACE: that would have been more intereesting in DMC2 if you had more combos, but they weren't, so its come back in 3 and 4 are cool. But the idea came from this game.

-SELECTING MISSIONS: well another advance that started in this game and spread as a common charateristic for the other future games.

-COOL DTS: yes, dmc2 is a weak game, but i don't think i am the only one who sees both DDT and normal DD as the greastes demonic transformations in the saga.

-SOURCE FOR MORE DEEP STORY: capcom could be more intelligent, and start a sequel to DMC2 and end the evil chain reaction of prequels, and have a NORMAL dante, starting in hell, and a whole new story with nero around in the human world, and even VERGIl could take place in the game. I know everybody would love this.

But to the point, making a remake is useless, and DMC2 at least offered something to the series.

yeah..it offered a Dante that was cold and serious, bland character development...and a weak storyline....but..as it has been said (by me mostly) many times b4..capcom isnt to blame here..they gave partial rights to a different company to help them out because of being pressed for time, if 2 were to ever be excepted as part of the storyline, they would have to pull it off where something happens to mess Dante up so bad that he just looses all emotion

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
yes dmc2 definitely deserves a remake.this game totally sucked compared to dmc1,3,&4. The story had nothing to do with dmc. the only plus was the ability to play as someobody else. but even playing as her wasn't that fun, she only had about 13 missions and those missions were super short. took about 2hours to beat lucias mode

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
maybe you just want a remake bacause you cant finish the game wouldnt you?

i finished the game without any arguments about it , if it is the game , it is the game !!!!!

finished it with no cheats , arguments and mostly REMAKES

MAXADO KANG MAHINA

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^said the same thing in "i just realised" either he's strapped for things to insult ppl with or he just wants to start stuff to get all the threads closed. this game sucked, and needs a remake and refashioning all the way around....the storyline made no link with dmc1, dante was cold and uncaring...wtf...it sucked

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
judeballedos;83417 said:
maybe you just want a remake bacause you cant finish the game wouldnt you?

i finished the game without any arguments about it , if it is the game , it is the game !!!!!

finished it with no cheats , arguments and mostly REMAKES

MAXADO KANG MAHINA

Are you kidding? This the easiest DMC game. What gave you the idea that ppl couldn't finish it? And by the way, these are big words from the guy who asks about EVERY SINGLE DMC3 mission. Anyway this is going towards a flame, and since this thread has been discussed a bit too much, it's also locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom