• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
ooh clever one !

but this is a Weapon glitch of sorts and you still need to follow&keep blasting spamming Lucifer to continue the SSS meter

in DmC... he just does the same hammer move staying idle and easily gets SSSensational maybe this is the lowest difficulty but still

And i didn't say that it'll give them 'high sales' but it'll 'ensure' and 'secure' some

Dude, I've played DmC. The Axe is the only thing that's ****ed up for the style meter because of its AOE properties and Alex Jones said that its being fixed. The Style meter is very fair if you don't use the Arbiter, and contrary to popular belief, it does reduce if you don't attack, the letter rating doesn't reduce, just the actual value of the style does.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
he finds arbiter the giant red axe in his old home connected to his father's painting.

source home truths gameplay video.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Dude, I've played DmC. The Axe is the only thing that's ****** up for the style meter because of its AOE properties and Alex Jones said that its being fixed. The Style meter is very fair if you don't use the Arbiter, and contrary to popular belief, it does reduce if you don't attack, the letter rating doesn't reduce, just the actual value of the style does.

you've played DmC ?? tell me is that gameplay any different that DMC4's ?

does that game have any implemented changes ?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
that doesn't make sense are we talking about an FPS shooter here ?

No. He said the game was smoother in responsiveness and faster then DMC4. If you want you could PM him to get a better understanding about his experience with the game.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:D Pretty wicked summary!

Haven't been following this game as much as I ought to, but from what we can see so far, in my opinion it comes across as pretty sweet already~ ><
And the demo's releasing on 20/21st December? Agh, so close to the release date >>

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
:D Pretty wicked summary!

Haven't been following this game as much as I ought to, but from what we can see so far, in my opinion it comes across as pretty sweet already~ ><
And the demo's releasing on 20/21st December? Agh, so close to the release date >>
November not December. :)

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
DmC game is looking pretty good, at this point in time all that's left is for NT to do some polishing and bug fixing. At least that's what I think. The game looks great and I can definitely see the Devil May Cry spirit in every from of action. Don't believe me? Have a look:
trans.gif
My Blog: has some more vids, it's a drag to link or try and embed them all so just check it out here:​

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
you've played DmC ?? tell me is that gameplay any different that DMC4's ?

does that game have any implemented changes ?

Well, your name is Donte which is a pet name made by immature fanboys who can't accept change rationally.

Secondly, the game is faster than it looks.

I'll leave it at that.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well, your name is Donte which is a pet name made by immature fanboys who can't accept change rationally.
Secondly, the game is faster than it looks.

your username is nightrunner_ks right ? I suspect that's a nick-name made by immature soul caliber fanboys who cannot accept Nightmare's new look :p

seriously come on dude ! its barely noticeable to my eyes

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Haha no its actually based off a song called Midnight Runner.

But playing a game is different to watching a game. Just because it looks slow doesn't mean it plays slow. It plays at about the same speed as Rising, I would say. Obviously slower, but similar pacing.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Haha no its actually based off a song called Midnight Runner.

But playing a game is different to watching a game. Just because it looks slow doesn't mean it plays slow. It plays at about the same speed as Rising, I would say. Obviously slower, but similar pacing.

you always have Turbo mode to take care of 'speed' issues

Top Bottom