• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Devil Player

Here's another one (thank Alittleacorn)
tumblr_mbts61bRbA1ryfipvo1_1280.jpg

She really looks like Pamela Anderson, wow...

So that's Pamela Anderson when she is trying to toy with Dante. It always will end bad...XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Hey not everybody is ugly. I mean the villains are but the protagonists are good lucking chaps. Dante, Vergil, Kat they all look pretty nice to me.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I highly doubt Lilith is supposed to be good looking, though. My take on her is she's one of these types of girls who are just rotten to the core, who think they're absolutely gorgeous when they're the exact opposite.

If you've been through or are currently attending high school, You've likely encountered several of these types of girls.

seraphmaycry

I highly doubt Lilith is supposed to be good looking, though. My take on her is she's one of these types of girls who are just rotten to the core, who think they're absolutely gorgeous when they're the exact opposite.

If you've been through or are currently attending high school, You've likely encountered several of these types of girls.

agreed i hate them best way to deal with them is ignore them and once you have had enough do something horrible to it e.g.hint the are retarded when you are to talking to everyone in such a way that the teacher does not understand she attacks me the sends her to the person in charge of punishment

crush

agreed i hate them best way to deal with them is ignore them and once you have had enough do something horrible to it e.g.hint the are retarded when you are to talking to everyone in such a way that the teacher does not understand she attacks me the sends her to the person in charge of punishment

I had my revenge, and got drummed out of my high school for that!!!
Why do men get so fussy when the person in question is just a girl? ladies first? She was a damn whore. And she deserved it.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Updated (Page 15) with Dante's back story, NYCC panel, and the Revenant shotgun. Unfortunately it may be the last time it's updated with new content until the retail release, or until the public demo. Thanks for all your help, guys.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Tell that to every anime character in history! :p

That is anime......its not supposed to be realistic in terms of visuals and accuracy....unless we're talking about Seinens.

No Asian is ever naturally blonde with blue eyes, red heads, greens eyes, pink hair.

I've only known Death Note and Bakuman (oddly made by the same people) to get the accurate Japanese features.

Western animation tends to be realistic with the stereotype features but sometimes go to overboard with the stereotypical features that it almost becomes racist or looks offensive.....Dr.Seuss....though not a cartoon is an example of what I'm talking about.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I didn't know where else to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a ps3 video showing off the DmC demo, however the difference is the quality is really good! In fact it really shows the fluidity that's going in the combat. Take a look for yourselves:

Azurel

I didn't know where else to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a ps3 video showing off the DmC video, however the difference is the quality is really good! In fact it really shows the fluidity that's going in the combat. Take a look for yourselves:

Let's hope this carries over into the pro-vids. Devil May Cry 3 was merely a competitor in the action genre until the experts showed us what the game was really capable of.

Top Bottom