• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

crush

We see a little bit of the shotgun in action there. Very little action but it's something. Also enemies appear to be a bit smarter?

They ARE smarter, I've played the demo and they sort of runned around and surrounded me.
If they are flying enemies, maybe its the stage but they sort of coverfired the ground troops from far behind.

Lol what!?

Dante: Come on gramps hurry up, I got a demon killing business to run here!
Revenant: No I forbid it! The cold hurts my hip!

Still, it's so nice to know the name of the gun now and see a picture of it ^_^

LoL, thats the sort of idea I got when I saw Revenant. He is classy but not fast going like E&I.
Besides...He cougths a lot of smoke.
Good to see everyone happy.

Nelo The Great

They ARE smarter, I've played the demo and they sort of runned around and surrounded me.
If they are flying enemies, maybe its the stage but they sort of coverfired the ground troops from far behind.

LoL, thats the sort of idea I got when I saw Revenant. He is classy but not fast going like E&I.
Besides...He cougths a lot of smoke.
Good to see everyone happy.
where did you play the demo?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Yay! More info! My fanfic of DmC is getting more and more filled with new stuff!:D

Also I wonder if for Dante to get the Reverant, he had to fight its true form? And to do it he must...DANCE FOR IT!

Revenant "Your turn, boy!".>:D

Dante:
gif_by_dokukaminari-d5fzhyv.jpg

chocolatepanda

To do a topic shift, they revealed that mundus and sparda were brothers in DmC canon.
Blood brothers doesnt have to mean they were related. Since they added the word "blood" it makes it seems more like a oath type thing since brothers would've been fine to say instead.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Perhaps her sickly appearance is due to the life being slowly sucked out of her by the little Demonic foetus she's carrying? I remember seeing her greet Dante from the balcony in one of the Nightclub gameplay videos, during which she asks her (and I'm assuming Mundus') unborn child a question, in which it's response causes her physical pain.

Could be looking too much into it though.

Top Bottom