• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I'd surely change the DT, but how can a face be unique? A face is always unique.
See, I see the uniqueness in people--imaginary, or real--in different ways, I guess.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I'd surely change the DT, but how can a face be unique? A face is always unique.
See, I see the uniqueness in people--imaginary, or real--in different ways, I guess.

True, but what I mean is, new Dante's face is the kind of face you see very often, where I live, at least. Of course, that face is unique, but not uncommon.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I guess it depends on your definition of 'ordinary'. Those character pictures you added aren't really ordinary to me, as they're in anime style, they don't wear too cliché clothes and they've got pretty original energy weapons. The fact that Ninja Theory created a Dante who is not only unremarkable and realistic, but also wears clothing that could use a better color scheme, is baffling to me. To make him realistic is fine, but at least make his outfit nicer to look at.

To DragonMaster2010, I agree, I like Dante's DMC1 and 2 costumes too. However, I kind of like the DMC4 costume too, besides, it suits Dante. DMC3... yeah, meh is the word.

Actually though No More Heroes seem a bit animeish they are very realitsic outfits that I can pick up someone.

The first guy in red (Travis) wears a simple army flak (it even has so on the sides), an union basket cuff, torn jeans (pretty ordinary clothes), basic sneakers, and his white shirt (you gotta see it ) has anime characters on it represent his otaku side.

The other guy, Travis's twin brother Henry, wears a basic vest.....screw it....I have a church outfit that looks almost like his. NMH is a bit anime based but its more western based with western type aesthetics.

Plus NMH is futuristic to an sense, so it makes sense, no its expected to have beam katana like weapons.

Plus if you played the games, you can clearly see that Travis is 100x more of a douche-bag that this Dante can ever be....and I still love him more than new and old Dante.

To add on, this new Dante is a street rat, in a sense, he grew up on the streets alone since he was a kid while new Vergil grew up in royalty and lavish luxuries so his sense of fashion is more well its even more high class than old Vergil & old Dante. You can't expect him to be homeless on the streets and be able to have clothes like the old Dante who must've had his clothes personally tailored and designed.

Besides his sense of fashion is punk by British standards. Who knows perhaps at the end of DmC, Dante starts up his devil hunting business and buy new clothes.

Like I said before, its just you, and others, who feels like this....its whether you like it or not.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Who knows perhaps at the end of DmC, Dante starts up his devil hunting business and buy new clothes.

He would probably wear something average. I mean you look at his clothes and you could guess the age on them being a good few years perhaps. I doubt Dante would over dress like Vergil, but he probably would get a nice new coat and some decent jeans ^_^ he wouldn't go overboard is what I'm saying.

And yeah *_____* I'd love it if the game ended like that, with him starting up the shop and going off to kick some demon butt.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
True, but what I mean is, new Dante's face is the kind of face you see very often, where I live, at least. Of course, that face is unique, but not uncommon.
Then in that case, origiDante's face is also common.
Because, again, I've never heard of a common face. A familiar face, sure, but to say that there are people who look almost exactly like someone (even if they are fake) is...weird.

But I understand what you're trying to say. It's just that we have differing views.

crush

Just saw todays famitsu.
It introduced the shotgun. The Revenant.
The gun itself was not like any gun in the game...it looks very old fashioned, and more importantly big.
how can I put it... It looks like a gigantuan long barred automatic...only it looks like it's made in the renaissance.

It claims that the charge shot explodes like a time bomb.
Speaking of that it looks like blue rose.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Just saw todays famitsu.
The gun itself was not like any gun in the game...it looks very old fashioned, and more importantly big.
how can I put it... It looks like a gigantuan long barred automatic...only it looks like it's made in the renaissance.

Is the shotgun called The Revenant?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Just saw todays famitsu.

Cool. So it's old fashioned, huh? I always did like old fashioned rifles.^_^

crush

img0188n.jpg

Here you go everyone. The Revenant.
Sadly my phone camera isn't good enough...but you might get the hint of it.

crush

cool! really classy.

It looks like it had lots of history and served a lot of demon hunters.
Possibly there is some sort of side-story with it.
If Ebony and Ivory are "girls", the Revenant is probably a elderly man.

And yes, sorry for the bad quality...
I couldn't just afford this weeks famitsu. Sorry guys. The info inside it was just unsatisfactory besides this.
It was the regular resident evil adn MGR rubbish that always has the same information....
I had to pull out my camera in a local convinience store to get this.

Oh, by the way there was info about merchandise for DmC.
Remember the picture of the "possible Rebellion angel or demon upgrade"?
It seems they are making a sort of jewelry.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Forgive Me, but I'm not actually sure what we're looking at here exactly?...

EDIT: Ah, see it now. The Shotgun. Sorry I was too busy focusing on the odd Golden triangle at the top, ha, Thanks for the snap!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Forgive Me, but I'm not actually sure what we're looking at here exactly?...

EDIT: Ah, see it now. The Shotgun. Sorry I was too busy focusing on the odd Golden triangle at the top, ha, Thanks for the snap!
I was also wondering what that was.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
It looks like it had lots of history and served a lot of demon hunters.
Possibly there is some sort of side-story with it.
If Ebony and Ivory are "girls", the Revenant is probably a elderly man.
Lol what!?

Dante: Come on gramps hurry up, I got a demon killing business to run here!
Revenant: No I forbid it! The cold hurts my hip!

Still, it's so nice to know the name of the gun now and see a picture of it ^_^

Top Bottom