• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Kammosjuttu

Okay, I'm not sure is this the right place to post this, but anyway:
DmC's been listed as a pre-order in my country (though, without any pre-order goodies) and part of the description text caught my eye, so I translate it here:

"DmC's young Dante is a boy who is only just learning how to live and slowly comprehending what it feels like to be a descendant of a demon and an angel. The contradiction between the parents has left marks on Dante: Dante's split personality affects the happenings of the game and also Dante's attributes that exploit both angelic and demonic powers."

The way how they worded it sounded as if Dante was mentally unstable, lol.
By the way, in my country the game was listed as +16 instead of +18. If that will be printed on the side of the game box, too, then kids will be able to buy them without a hassle.

K2BJoker

Okay, I'm not sure is this the right place to post this, but anyway:
DmC's been listed as a pre-order in my country (though, without any pre-order goodies) and part of the description text caught my eye, so I translate it here:

"DmC's young Dante is a boy who is only just learning how to live and slowly comprehending what it feels like to be a descendant of a demon and an angel. The contradiction between the parents has left marks on Dante: Dante's split personality affects the happenings of the game and also Dante's attributes that exploit both angelic and demonic powers."

The way how they worded it sounded as if Dante was mentally unstable, lol.
By the way, in my country the game was listed as +16 instead of +18. If that will be printed on the side of the game box, too, then kids will be able to buy them without a hassle.

So Dante has a double personality, Angel or Demon, so now we are going to play a game with a character who split personality during gameplay ... I don't what you think, but for me the game is getting more awesome.
I wonder if it will be like infamous ( game ) that you choose your path ( good or evil ), in this case Angel or Demon side.

Kammosjuttu

So Dante has a double personality, Angel or Demon, so now we are going to play a game with a character who split personality during gameplay ... I don't what you think, but for me the game is getting more awesome.
I wonder if it will be like infamous ( game ) that you choose your path ( good or evil ), in this case Angel or Demon side.

It would actually be interesting if the player's choices could affect the outcome and determine it will Dante embrace his angel or demon side --- or both of them. But somehow I think that Ninja Theory won't make multiple endings... but if they did, it would add replay value and I would like it.
But however it is, I still am waiting for this game eagerly and want to play it already. :)

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hay guys just wanted to put this here......
534182_402936083105762_114230425_n.jpg

its a better look at them :)

Devil Player

There will probably be alternative costumes and coatless Dante in the game.

Tameem answered some guy by saying "perhaps".

Tiran

The great pretender.
Absolutely any one of the previous Dantes advertised as a alternate would guarantee an extra 10-20% in sales.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Yeaaah, I don't think Dante literally has a split personality, I think he just doesn't know which side to choose, or both sides. It's basically Nero's (and Sparda's) story all over again, only less interesting because I don't give a f*** about DmC's Dante.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yeaaah, I don't think Dante literally has a split personality, I think he just doesn't know which side to choose, or both sides. It's basically Nero's (and Sparda's) story all over again, only less interesting because I don't give a f*** about DmC's Dante.

No its kinda the same since a lot of fans during DMC4's time never cared about Nero either.

Domenic93

No its kinda the same since a lot of fans during DMC4's time never cared about Nero either.
maybe this game was made just so that people would oppreciate nero, and there is only one thing that would like to see for this game in the regular series, using the D-pad for switching weapons for nero, or all together they could just use the ninja gaiden 2 weapon switching style

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Anyone know how many missions & secret levels will be on DmC? Or is that to find out when you play it aha!

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Congratulations on 10k views, folks! Added the TGS 12 game trailer, lots of new story, I see!

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Was simply commenting on the thread hitting 10,000 views, when I was first making it I didn't expect it to take off.

Updated with Limited Edition contents!

Top Bottom