• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i see no reason for them to remove the ranking screen, its useful and stylish. theyll probably keep it but change it a bit. besides theyre always talking about how hard itd be to get SSS rank so itd help if the ranking screen was there

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
^ Honestly, the thing I'd love most for them to keep is the soft, relaxing theme that plays after the final mission, during the Total Ranking screen. That one little theme in the game that allows the player to reflect on everything they've went through to get this far. 1 had it, 3 had it, 4 has it. I'd really love for DmC to have one as well.
yeah. and it would be better with a satisfying ending.

Tiran

The great pretender.
^ Honestly, the thing I'd love most for them to keep is the soft, relaxing theme that plays after the final mission, during the Total Ranking screen. That one little theme in the game that allows the player to reflect on everything they've went through to get this far. 1 had it, 3 had it, 4 has it. I'd really love for DmC to have one as well.
That's a Capcom tradition. I remember beating dino crisis for the first time and being soothed by soft melodies while the game told me how much I sucked.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Does anyone believe that there's even the slightest chance that the original announcement Dante will be an available skin within the game? You know the one that everyone ranted and raved about being far too Emo, with all the bruises and cuts on his face? I'm only after getting My own hair cut in a similar style to the current Dante, but I find Myself becoming more and more fascinated by the original Tokyo Game show one lately.

Railazel

I remember the first time I heard the TR theme in DMC3, I felt like it was the end and at the same time I felt like I still had work to do. I hope they keep up that sort of emotion.

Does anyone believe that there's even the slightest chance that the original announcement Dante will be an available skin within the game? You know the one that everyone ranted and raved about being far too Emo, with all the bruises and cuts on his face? I'm only after getting My own hair cut in a similar style to the current Dante, but I find Myself becoming more and more fascinated by the original Tokyo Game show one lately.

I liked how brutal he was. If he only he wasn't Dante...

Tiran

The great pretender.
[quote="

I liked how brutal he was. If he only he wasn't Dante...[/quote]

There was a vid on YouTube that said that if the new Dante wasn't Dante, he would have made a great (and better) Nero in DMC 4.

Railazel

[quote="

I liked how brutal he was. If he only he wasn't Dante...

There was a vid on YouTube that said that if the new Dante wasn't Dante, he would have made a great (and better) Nero in DMC 4.[/quote]

There was a thread here about whether they should've re- done Nero instead of Dante.

Railazel

Would he better recieved if this was about him than Dante then?

Of course he would! This is a much better backstory then the one Capcom gave him

Do you think he is even be in this game?

I don't think so, he's a pretty big plothole and not many people liked him. Besides, most of Dante's moves are based of off his, so it would be like having two Neros in the game.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Of course he would! This is a much better backstory then the one Capcom gave him

I don't think so, he's a pretty big plothole and not many people liked him. Besides, most of Dante's moves are based of off his, so it would be like having two Neros in the game.

Wouldnt people still hate the fact that its a game about a character who isnt Dante or vergil?

I did a thread in the DMC4 section that asks a question on nero in DmC that i would like for to look at.

Railazel

Wouldnt people still hate the fact that its a game about a character who isnt Dante or vergil?

But that's a small factor though, its not like we'll never see them again, especially since they would probably pop up in the game anyways at some point.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
2:30 Dante destroys a chain

After that we can observe many more chains in the sky.
What are the chains purpose?

My thought is that it connects human world to demon world.
And "Malice" can be the demon that's manipulating the walls and buildings similar to the fate sisters in God of War.

Dante4DaWin

ok listen here's my theory, you all know how in the trailer for DmC it says " their world is an illusion " or something like that? well maybe, just maybe that means the 'real' dante has been tricked somehow into believing that he is this younger person and it is all an illusion. i may be completely wrong but oh well.

Top Bottom