• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC scores

The Final Offer

1 time was fun, since HnS is pretty much my favorite genre, so I closed eyes on story and characters, that annoyed me. Second time I skipped all cutscenes possible, but I felt it was same experience as the first time by the end of playthrough, and all unskipable cutscenes were getting annoying, so when my buddy offered me to buy it for almost same price I bought it, I decided to sell it. Since I wasn't seeing myself replaying it often. So I pushed over 2-3 days for platinum.

Now it's 1 time. Ok.

Flip flop.

The Final Offer

For being desperate?...lol, yeah, you do need patting on your head, kid. I mean, you are still pulling some non-existent arguments from your ass.

Pic+related+similar+dance+but+much+better+because+Deadpool+_51795bc25a8f781af1017b93690cf0ec.gif

The Final Offer

Dealing with your desperation? I don't care. If you act childish and stupid, it mostly your problem not mine, so whatever flows your way, kid.

Childish and stupid reasons are why you hate DmC.

You're not a problem of mine and will never be. You're more like...a fish out of water, flip flopping everywhere. I'm just some bear trying to give you what I think is CPR.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Childish and stupid reasons are why you hate DmC.

You're not a problem of mine and will never be. You're more like...a fish out of water, flip flopping everywhere. I'm just some bear trying to give you what I think is CPR.
Well apparently, I am, looking how desperately you cry for my attention, trying to pick a fights over non-existent arguments.
Can't deal with somebody don't like what you do? It is your problem, but nobody obliged to solve it for you. So I left you to your childish rants.

The Final Offer

Well apparently, I am, looking how desperately you cry for my attention, trying to pick a fights over non-existent arguments.
Can't deal with somebody don't like what you do? It is your problem, but nobody obliged to solve it for you. So I left you to your childish rants.

Picking fights? All you did was fight yourself. I haven't even thrown a punch.

All anyone ever did was watch like O_O

Everytime I ask you a question and try to understand what you mean, you start fighting with yourself and I'm just there like "Now....calm down..."

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Picking fights? All you did was fight yourself. I haven't even thrown a punch.

All anyone ever did was watch like O_O

Why would anyone stop something so glorious as that?
Yeah you just wrote something that I never said in the first place, and giggling about it, like if you done something smart xD Pretty stupid, tbh.

The Final Offer

Yeah you just wrote something that I never said in the first place, and giggling about it, like if you done something smart xD Pretty stupid, tbh.

I don't giggle I chuckle or snicker, never giggle! Giggling is for gigglers! Giggle giggle!

Anyways, you're unorganized, you're not clear when you speak, and you get offended when someone asks you to clean up the mess you made.

I'm not thinking of picking on you when I post to you. I'm thinking of understanding what you meant. It seems like questioning you results in a flip flop. Then you get mad at me for asking a compelling question.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't giggle I chuckle or snicker, never giggle! Giggling is for gigglers! Giggle giggle!

Anyways, you're unorganized, you're not clear when you speak, and you get offended when someone asks you to clean up the mess you made.

I'm not thinking of picking on you when I post to you. I'm thinking of understanding what you meant. It seems like questioning you results in a flip flop. Then you get mad at me for asking a compelling question.
I'm not offended. Offended by what? I know what I'm talking about, I'm not making anything out, an I'm not trying to convince anyone that I'm right, because I said so.
As for flip flop, what flip flop you talking about? That one when you making out stuff I never said? Just on the latest example, when did I said I was bored after 1 playthrough, when I was clearly talking about 2? Yet, you make stuff up, only to prove I contradict myself.

The Final Offer

To everyone that reads this thread. I'm sorry, I broke him.

I didn't mean to derail the thread with questions that are too logical for the flip flopper. So for all of that, I stop here and hope that the other does too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom