• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC might get a next gen remake? "DmC: Devil may Cry Ultimate"

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Kinda reminds me of the whole rumor about DmC being turned into a movie back in 2011. And since the game's release, I heard nothing about it since then.

Regardless, I still look forward to a possible PS4 release.

I have dismissed the movie because I just don't think it's going to happen. And if it will, it'll be extremely easy for them to mess it up because DmC will need its share of action sequences and whatever they use to create the demons. I'm no expert, but I think that calls for a rather big budget.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
That's what I liked about the KH ReMixes. They gave access to content people have wanted for years (and I get to enjoy it in English, finally). DMC's HD Collection was great too, because I always loved DMC1, but its control scheme was just so ngfjdlgfsdjkhbdljhgd compared to the other games. I was happy they reworked them to be in line with the other games. However...DMC3 had sh!t cutscenes at alike...all the best ones - horrible, stretched aspect ration and crap gamma.
I picked DMC HD because I don't have DMC3: SE, MGS HD because Peace Walker and as for KH Remix...well I bought it for 15 € so I can't really complain xD

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I picked DMC HD because I don't have DMC3: SE, MGS HD because Peace Walker and as for KH Remix...well I bought it for 15 € so I can't really complain xD

Oh yeah! The MGS Collection was really good too. The HD version of Peace Walker is just incredible-looking. Plus, playing that on a controller with two analog sticks is just so much better.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah! The MGS Collection was really good too. The HD version of Peace Walker is just incredible-looking. Plus, playing that on a controller with two analog sticks is just so much better.
yup. I recently replayed MGS3 HD. Game looks mindblowing. That water is still awesome even by today standards

Exejpgwmv

Yeah I agree as well. I don't think DmC is that far behind to have a HD remake.

The only thing that I would suspect that would happen is that DmC gets extra modes/features/content. Other than that, I see no reason to get too hype since there's quite a slim chance of anything happening. And the article provided seems kinda farfetched. Hell, even the cover art looks extremely unconvincing (unless it supposed to be a placeholder of some sort)

Kinda reminds me of the whole rumor about DmC being turned into a movie back in 2011. And since the game's release, I heard nothing about it since then.
Well to be fair it isn't an "HD remake", It just says "DmC: Devil May Cry Ultimate".

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I think the new cover art should be...

dmc_wallpaper_by_whoppingspider-d6gfdbq.png
OMG THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Exejpgwmv

I'd post it if I could... Google "dmc wallpaper whoppingspider" check the images, should be the first one. Can't see it otherwise... :'(

And since we are on the topic of cover art...
The art on the right, (God, I wish I could find a full-scan of this...)
dmc-visual-art-3.jpg

D7OTLPj1Y1U.jpg

DmC-Devil_May_Cry_Visual_Art_interiors_7.jpg
I see the picture now, and I think the three you just posted are much better.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
You know I've been trying to think of a way to shorten the title. What do ya think of these?

-DmC^2
-DmCx2
-Double DmC
-D2m2C2

anyone got anything else?

jagotron

Defender of The Universe
Hopefully it's more than just a pc port, a few new costumes even would be nice, dream list V
  • 60 fps with no drop
  • if possible using unreal 4
  • Vergil bloody palace
  • Difficulty increase
  • Dipswitches for color coded enemies
  • Harsh as hell style system like 3
  • Fixed cutscenes
  • And new stuff like costumes or what not

Elijah Guerrero

My point exactly. It keeps getting worse and worse and Floggermopping WORSE!!! This show has hardcore fans that are worse than...nvm.

Hey, i like the Naruto series (the Manga, not bothering to go into the Anime because the bucket loads of fillers) i enjoy the series for what it is and don't act like those people that whine about the pairing that they try to point out.

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
Hey, i like the Naruto series (the Manga, not bothering to go into the Anime because the bucket loads of fillers) i enjoy the series for what it is and don't act like those people that whine about the pairing that they try to point out.
I don't give a shifflenit about the shipping, Shippuden is awful beyond redemption.

GF9000000Returns

Hmmm...if it's true, then I just hope for them make it more like the DMC3:SE, with a new playable character(maybe Kat, since she has "witch" powers), extra scenes of the story, and extra missions, the ones that were cut out in the early concept. I also hope they would fix to 60 fps.

If not, I'll still get it. I'm moving on to the next gen consoles by the end of this year anyway(getting a PS4 for Christmas).

Top Bottom