• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Gameplay Compilation

Tiran

The great pretender.
They should get Agnus from DMC 4 to vocally announce the Triple 'S'. S-S-Stylish.

Gbraga

I think they're Demon and Angel "Forms" or "Stances", Tameem already confirmed that the white hair stuff is called Devil Trigger after all..

AngelMode

I think they're Demon and Angel "Forms" or "Stances", Tameem already confirmed that the white hair stuff is called Devil Trigger after all..

He did? I don't really remember. But I have seen some people who played the game calling the stances Angel and Demon Triggers... naming it that will cause a lot of confusion.
That's if they keep the concept of the original DT. It would suck if they left that out, of all things!

No they did keep it... well sort of. Like now the DT stays on you for as long as you stay in the air. I do not know how you get it back... we have not seen a DT energy bar yet.

Gbraga

He did? I don't really remember. But I have seen some people who played the game calling the stances Angel and Demon Triggers... naming it that will cause a lot of confusion.
Yep, the guy asked him about his white hair that he saw on the E3 trailer, and he answered "Yes, this is Dante's Devil Trigger" and procceeded to explain how it works, the staying in the air mechanic and etc

Domenic93

has anyone noticed that we haven't seen stinger without "Trillion Stab"? this is leading me to believe that there is no "stinger"

AngelMode

Yep, the guy asked him about his white hair that he saw on the E3 trailer, and he answered "Yes, this is Dante's Devil Trigger" and procceeded to explain how it works, the staying in the air mechanic and etc

Good enough for me XD

has anyone noticed that we haven't seen stinger without "Trillion Stab"? this is leading me to believe that there is no "stinger"

The game recognizes the first hit as the move "Stinger" and then the next bunch as "Trillion Stabs" so Stinger IS in there, I'm just not sure you can do it alone because, as you have said, every time they do it they always also do Trillion Stabs along with it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
there is footage showing where dante just does stinger without trillion stabs, once i find it i will post if for ya, but rest assured there is a stinger.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
DmC Dante is a baseball player, only his bat is a sword and the ball waxdemons.
1:37 lol.

1:57

Top Bottom