• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Disability?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I found out frum my eye doctor awhile ago that I am color blind.:lol:

I literally had no idea until he told me, epic fail.:lol:

Seeing how all the manga I read is in black and white anyway I can see how I wouldn't have noticed.

I was wondering if anyone else on the site has some sort of issue, disability, condition ect.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Black Dragon Knight;164840 said:
see i told you no one believes me

He didn't say he didn't believe you, he just said he hadn't heard of it ;)

And this could be classed as spam, unless I mention something to do with disability. But I don't have one, am grateful I don't also. And surprisingly, nobody else in my family has one.

Keaton

Premium
Black Dragon Knight;164835 said:
well i have something but no one believes me

i cannot distinguish the smells. i cannot say if something smells good or bad

To be honest, you're pretty lucky lol
I have to clean up after two dogs and three cats, and my goodness the smells the tiny kitten can produce O_O!

I don't have any that I know of to be honest, unless you concider lack of concentration at times a disability ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My dad is blind, my mother has severe mental health issues and I used to have arthritis and DDD as well as severe mental health issues from the age of 7 to 21. I'm alright now though, unless you count random craziness... I'm also an alcoholic which depending on which doctor you speak to is classed as a disability.

Wow, I'm just primed for the personal ads, eh? :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LOL - well, not mental anymore but I used to be pretty close. Was on anti-psychotics for a while too (just to add to my credentials :lol:)

DDD is degenerative disc disease - means the discs in your spine crumble and compress, causing your spine to eventually become completely rigid and require use of a wheelchair. But I'm completely fine now D:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have one pupil bigger than the other , i might take some pics , :lol: heres one , taken a long time ago like 4 years , and excuse the close up on the face , :lol:

mybiggerpupil.jpg

AND ITS TRUE , ASK RYAN IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angel;164899 said:
DDD is degenerative disc disease - means the discs in your spine crumble and compress, causing your spine to eventually become completely rigid and require use of a wheelchair. But I'm completely fine now D:

I do believe my step-dad is suffering from that, and it's giving him no end of pain. D:

Well, dunno if it counts, but I've been told I've got a case of OCD, y'know, things have to be in a certain order, I have to do my routine a certain way during the way, if I walk through a door and feel I haven't done it right, I'll keep going back and walking through it until I have got it right, that sort of thing.

It's a pain in the ass, and can really lead to some drawn out parts of my day, but still, I cope with it well enough, aside from that though, unless you count a major case of the crazies, I've not got a great deal wrong with me. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
^Sounds pretty irritating. Myself i haven't seen any problems about me yet... But i have an extremly time hard to get up in the morning <.<

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Astigmatism for me. :dry: It's an eye disorder I got from my dad which means that I see everything in widescreen. I have oval eyes. I can't tell it's in widescreen, but I have to wear glasses to counter it. I hate it, so annoying. It's incurable, and will most likely be passed onto my children if I ever have any.

Top Bottom