• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Disability?

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos888;164985 said:
How do you know your color blind.

That's how.

kagemusha;164828 said:
I found out frum my eye doctor awhile ago that I am color blind.:lol:

I literally had no idea until he told me, epic fail.:lol:

Seeing how all the manga I read is in black and white anyway I can see how I wouldn't have noticed.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I have Scoliosis in front rib cage but it dosen't bother me if you see me at the beach or somethin' you would think that I have nice abs but I actually don't.

Pantera Queen

Vauxchen-kun;164945 said:
Astigmatism for me. :dry: It's an eye disorder I got from my dad which means that I see everything in widescreen. I have oval eyes. I can't tell it's in widescreen, but I have to wear glasses to counter it. I hate it, so annoying. It's incurable, and will most likely be passed onto my children if I ever have any.

I also have astigmatism. It's very annoying without my glasses because I have to squint alot.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angelo Credo;164915 said:
I do believe my step-dad is suffering from that, and it's giving him no end of pain. D:

Well, dunno if it counts, but I've been told I've got a case of OCD, y'know, things have to be in a certain order, I have to do my routine a certain way during the way, if I walk through a door and feel I haven't done it right, I'll keep going back and walking through it until I have got it right, that sort of thing.

It's a pain in the ass, and can really lead to some drawn out parts of my day, but still, I cope with it well enough, aside from that though, unless you count a major case of the crazies, I've not got a great deal wrong with me. :lol:
I can be a little like that - it was worse when I was younger because I'd spend ages closing the curtains in the right way and an even number of times. I can't stand odd numbers and if I touch the left side of my face, for example, I have to also touch the right side too or it just makes me feel so uncomfortable. I think I'm just a bit mad though, not OCD.

DDD is horrible - and my doctors were less than sympathetic. Pain killers don't work, resting doesn't work, physio doesn't work - you just have to spend every day in increasing pain and get on with it, basically. So glad it's not longer an issue for me.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Angel;164882 said:
my mother has severe mental health issues and I used to have arthritis QUOTE]

thats the situation in my house as well. I have reactive athiritus which comes apparent when im very ill, i also lost the use of my legs when i was five and had to learn how to walk again, im being serious people had to carry me around for weeks, (that bit was fun, felt like a princess :lol:)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Vauxchen-kun;164945 said:
Astigmatism for me. :dry: It's an eye disorder I got from my dad which means that I see everything in widescreen. I have oval eyes. I can't tell it's in widescreen, but I have to wear glasses to counter it. I hate it, so annoying. It's incurable, and will most likely be passed onto my children if I ever have any.

I have this as well, on top of being color blind.:dry:

I can't see anything really.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;165004 said:
Bringer!

He is color blind as he can't tell colors like me and you can.

The eye doctor also verified It.
So if I put a blue sign in front of him he wouldn't know it was blue?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
BringerOfChaos888;165080 said:
So if I put a blue sign in front of him he wouldn't know it was blue?

I'm not shure it works that way.

My blue is just apparently different.

My green and yellow are the two I apparently don't see right the worst.

Since I grew up seeing the way I do I cannot compare my eyesight to "Normal" eyesight.

You know what I mean?

I remember trying to play Halo once, our team was blue and one of the other teams was a slightly different blue and since friendly fire is alwase on and I'm color blind I ended up teamkilling allot.:lol:

Call of duty hardcore is difficult as well, I perceive no difference between Americans, Russians, the British and Arabs. Unless I see the funny hats worn by the Russians and the bandanas on the Arabs.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
kagemusha;165068 said:
I have this as well, on top of being color blind.:dry:

I can't see anything really.

Wow... That sucks. I'm short sided a little aswel, but I swear it's gettig worse. I'm going back soon, so I should be able to get new glasses soon.

Verdice;165012 said:
I also have astigmatism. It's very annoying without my glasses because I have to squint alot.

I really didn't know that 2 others would have it. I thought it was rarer than that. We should start a club. :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angel;165049 said:
DDD is horrible - and my doctors were less than sympathetic. Pain killers don't work, resting doesn't work, physio doesn't work - you just have to spend every day in increasing pain and get on with it, basically. So glad it's not longer an issue for me.

The step-dad's had three operations done, has made no difference whatsoever, it's just increasing amounts of pain, take right now for example, he's currently dosed up on really strong painkillers, asleep, because his back is killing him and he can barely move, I dread to think what he'll be like if it just gets worse from here.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
kagemusha;165113 said:
I'm not shure it works that way.

My blue is just apparently different.

My green and yellow are the two I apparently don't see right the worst.

Since I grew up seeing the way I do I cannot compare my eyesight to "Normal" eyesight.

You know what I mean?

I remember trying to play Halo once, our team was blue and one of the other teams was a slightly different blue and since friendly fire is alwase on and I'm color blind I ended up teamkilling allot.:lol:

Call of duty hardcore is difficult as well, I perceive no difference between Americans, Russians, the British and Arabs. Unless I see the funny hats worn by the Russians and the bandanas on the Arabs.
Thats cool as hell.

I wish I could see for one day how your pink looks.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angelo Credo;165170 said:
The step-dad's had three operations done, has made no difference whatsoever, it's just increasing amounts of pain, take right now for example, he's currently dosed up on really strong painkillers, asleep, because his back is killing him and he can barely move, I dread to think what he'll be like if it just gets worse from here.
The operations are stupid - they offered them to me and I refused because I asked around other sufferers and at best you get maybe a year of alleviated pain but you won't be pain free. Then you need another operation. Then another. Then another. You get the picture...

I was on ridiculous levels of painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs and had to use a wheelchair for long distances. I needed help dressing, washing, moving - it sucked. If it's offered where you are, then there is a new slightly experimental surgery which involves putting in artificial discs to support the verterbrae - the success rate is meant to be a bit higher than metal rod insertion or other forms of artificial support of the spine. I never had it because it would have cost thousands to go private where I am.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Angel;165246 said:
The operations are stupid - they offered them to me and I refused because I asked around other sufferers and at best you get maybe a year of alleviated pain but you won't be pain free. Then you need another operation. Then another. Then another. You get the picture...

I was on ridiculous levels of painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs and had to use a wheelchair for long distances. I needed help dressing, washing, moving - it sucked. If it's offered where you are, then there is a new slightly experimental surgery which involves putting in artificial discs to support the verterbrae - the success rate is meant to be a bit higher than metal rod insertion or other forms of artificial support of the spine. I never had it because it would have cost thousands to go private where I am.

Oh wow that sucks.

I can't believe how stupid some doctors are. I have almost ended up on the operating table for something that turned out to be dehydration.

I'm serious, they couldn't figure it out and wanted to cut me open. I'm lucky my mom wouldn't let them.

So instead they took her suggestion, put me on an IV drip for a week and well what do you know? Turnes out I was dehydrated frum an illness I had just gotten over.

Stupid doctors.

Pantera Queen

Vauxchen-kun;165154 said:
Wow... That sucks. I'm short sided a little aswel, but I swear it's gettig worse. I'm going back soon, so I should be able to get new glasses soon.

I really didn't know that 2 others would have it. I thought it was rarer than that. We should start a club. :lol:

:lol: Yeah it's kinda rough,eh?

Top Bottom