• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
As usual, your story writing skills are the absolute sex, I felt it, I felt it all, I love it when stories like yours take you away like you're actually in the heat of the moment.

No joke here, but seriously, when you're finished with it, perhaps you should consider getting it published or something? I really think it's good enough to go far. :D

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
that was off topic, now to get back to topic...

i think that it was the best descrition of an area and action i have seen in this part of the storyline.

Sparda™

^ Well, thanks for your compliments guys, but It's time to move on the storyline!;)

Also, one notification. The character Astaroth, will have his name changed to Uriel, due to having an angelic name, like his twin brother Nathaniel.

Continuing......

------------------------

Uriel slashed through Marie with ease. The elegant evil blade, cut through the soft flesh of the sweet and innocent young girl, leaving her to fall on the ground. The Dark Knight, enraged, grabs the impaled Yamato on Stratus' ashes, and concentrates his demonic essence. The Devil Arm of Angelo Nero glowed more, and Sparda was losing his logic slowly, turning into a demonic and angelic creature. Uriel went to finish Marie, preparing to decapitate her. Instantaneously, a shadow appeared behind the evil angelic demon, slashing through his body. He moaned and groaned from the inflicted pain...

'Ah! You....You're....possessed!'

Although spitting blood and filth, Uriel began to smile, and then, hysterically laugh.

'Your precious mortal will die! Your lovely Eva, will die!'

With the move of his hand, he showed Eva to the Dark Knight. She was crucified, had fainted and her clothes were torn. On her face, there were tears still standing. Sparda couldn't maintain his rage anymore. He aims the Yamato at Uriel.

'From that moment forth....my soul changed....and a voice echoed....Power! Give me more.....POWER! If I shall lose my existence, so be It! Anything, to protect her!'

The words were like having an awakening effect to Eva. She slowly battled her eyelashes, and saw Sparda. Uriel noticed Eva's eyes opening, and teleported near her, trying to impale his evil blade into her. The Dark Knight stabbed the Yamato on the chest of the evil angel. Then, he neared to his suffering face...

'I will enjoy sending you back to your brother, just like I sent Stratus to his daddy!'

----------------------

To be continued......

Logan

Dark Slayer
Yeah this is awesome dude!

I really like how you linked Sparda with Nero....

'From that moment forth....my soul changed....and a voice echoed....Power! Give me more.....POWER! If I shall lose my existence, so be It! Anything, to protect her!'

Most people assume it's a direct link to Virgil. A nice alternative. +Rep just for that!

You got some serious writing skills.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92395 said:
Love love LOVE it, insanely excellent story writing yet again, enjoyed every bit of it! +Rep for that. ^_^

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate your kind words and support on this. I'll be writing even more of this special stuff.;)

Logan;92412 said:
Yeah this is awesome dude!

I really like how you linked Sparda with Nero....

Most people assume it's a direct link to Virgil. A nice alternative. +Rep just for that!

You got some serious writing skills.

It's a theory of mine, at least, that the power thing is not from Vergil, but from an ancestor of their family, mainly being Sparda's father which conceived three sons - Sparda, Baal and Asmodeus.

The two brothers of Sparda appear in the animated series, and they are both slain by Dante. It is canonical to the storyline.

The name of their father is truly unknown, but I used It on my advantage to point out Nero's relation to Sparda's blood. The fictional name I've given is Angelo Nero.

Sparda™

^ Thanks, guys!^_^

Now moving on to the last part of the last chapter....

Continuing......

-------------------------

Sparda began to morph into an ultimate form of devil, Angelo Nero himself. Uriel stood fascinated at the surge of this power blinding his dark eyes. Eva watched the Dark Knight shine in a crystal-like exoskeleton armor, with an aura that could purify the most dark shadows of Hell. The evil angel descended on the ground. He started speaking in a demonic language, summoning something. A portal opened, and from there, an old enemy surfaced, Nathaniel himself.

'Well, brother. It seems we will have to finish him together.'

'It looks so!'

Sparda unleashed a flux of energy, showing his might to the dark siblings.

'I am Hell. Welcome home, sons!'

The siblings try to overpower the Dark Knight. Sparda grabs Nathaniel by his throat.

'I'll kill you last, and enjoy the pleasure to slay your brother. That's a promise!'

The angelic demon stabbed his zweihander through the reborn fallen divinity, and twisted the blade inside him. Uriel stabbed his broadswords on Sparda's shoulders. Being possessed by the energy, the true warrior within awoke. Concentrating his powers, he saw Eva on the top of the tower, suffering, crying, feeling pain. The Dark Knight was driven insane. A silence conquered the battlefield for a few moments. A heavy breath, and then nothing else.

'EVA! EVA! Let her go!'

A huge blast of energy threw the siblings away, and their swords impaled in Sparda, became nothing but ashes.

'I....am Sparda! Savior of the Human World! And I will annihilate everyone who threatens the life of the ones I love!'

The Dark Knight saw Marie's lifeless body, and put her around his arms. The siblings dashed to attack him, but a shield around Sparda protected him against anything. He spread his giant wings, and flew atop the tower, at his love, Eva. Putting the gunsmith martyr on the floor, he unsheathed the Rebellion, and so did the Yamato, wielding them in both hands.

'You think you can defeat us?! The Forgotten?! The true inheritors of the power of Angelo Nero?!'

'You should come to realize you cannot control this power!'

Eva feared for Sparda's soul, and the fate of It being corrupted by the immense power he was wielding. Suddenly, Marie awoke...

'I think they need to learn the hard way, don't they Tony?!'

The Dark Knight smiled.

'I think they do! Now, let's prepare for the second part!'

Sparda swings his swords and flies over to the siblings, preparing for the ultimate battle.

-----------------------------

E N D I N G

Slash after slash, stab after stab, the Dark Knight over powered the evil angelic twins. Both of them were heavily breathing from the wounds, spitting filthy demonic blood from their mouths. Nathaniel charged forward.

'DIE SPARDA!'

As charging forward, Sparda grabbed the sword directed to him, and whispered to the evil twin.

'Remember when I told you I'd kill you last?!'

'Yes?!'

'I LIED!'

The Dark Knight dismembers Nathaniel in pieces with the Rebellion and the Yamato. Noticing Uriel shocked at the way his brother died, Sparda stingers to his dark heart.

'It is done!'

The body of the evil angel slowly distorts.

'The time for you is coming Sparda! You will become enslaved!'

His laughers echoed for a few moments, and then, faded in the oblivion. The Dark Knight reverted to his human form, and the Devil Arm of Angelo Nero dismembered from his body. Eva and Marie had descended from the tower's stairs and were standing below. The three of them hugged each other.

'Well, I'm not part of the couple. I'll leave you some moments together. I'll be getting the speedboat ready, Tony....Sparda!'

Eva and the Dark Knight smiled to Marie. Then, Sparda wiped her face from the tears.

'I'll always be with you, Eva! Always! Never leave you!'

She cuddled his face, and his hair, noticing his vivid blue eyes shining.

'Sparda!'

He kisses her hands.

'I love you, Eva!'

'I love you, Dark Knight!'

Marie, meanwhile is waiting for them. She whistles at them.

'Will you be moving or you wanna stay there?!'

'I think we need to leave now!'

Sparda stays watching Eva running to the speedboat.

'Eh! I guess I'll have to wait for some love to come!'

The speedboat's engine starts, and Sparda runs to reach It.

'Wait for me!'

Some demons spawn from the ground.

'Marie, we need to clear It up here!'

'Ah, damn!'

'Well, It wasn't supposed to end right now!'

Both Eva and Marie join Sparda clearing up demons, as the credits roll.

----------------------------

Well, the next parts will include the Epilogue, the Extra Ending, the Album tracks and the Enemies and Bosses of the side-game.

I hope you've enjoyed reading It, as I did enjoy writing It.;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:D Ah yes, I did read this last night, but I was so out of it that I forgot to comment, an incredible and fantastic ending, looking forward to the next part my friend, keep it coming, brilliant as usual.

Sparda™

Thanks, people!:D

I really wish for this to be a game, though...:)

Now, bringing up the Epilogue....

--------------------------------------

E P I L O G U E

--------------------------------------

Sparda and Eva are in the now rebuilt residence. It is morning and the soft flagrance of the dawn, freshes the surrounding atmosphere. The Dark Knight is drinking coffee in the garden, and Eva comes running.

'Sparda! Dante and Vergil are fighting again....'

'Let them play.'

'With your swords!'

Sparda throws the cup of coffee in the air and dashes inside the house. What he sees is Dante holding the Rebellion and Vergil the Yamato.

'Kids! What are you doing?!'

Vergil holds the Yamato up his head.

'Playing, dad...'

The sword falls on his head, and Vergil starts crying. Dante is laughing at his brother getting hurt, and while trying to hold the sword to his little shoulder, falls from its weight. Vergil starts laughing at Dante gotten down from the sword. Sparda and Eva start laughing too. Meanwhile, a motorbike sound is heard outside.

'Sparda! We got some work to do!'

Eva takes the swords from the little twins, and gives them to the Dark Knight.

'Take care.'

'I will!'

Sparda gives a kiss to Eva and leaves to his motorbike. He cuddles the heads of the little twins and leaves.

'See ya for lunch!'

Marie then salutes Eva and the kids and leaves with the Dark Knight.

'So Marie, what's the deal?!'

'Some demons near the shop.'

'The office?!'

'Yeah.'

'Ah, not again! I'll get ****ed off if something valuable gets broken. I can't handle having my wine bottles preserved from 500 years being....Ah! Let's hurry!'

Marie laughs at Sparda.

'You know how to make someone laugh in the early morning, don't you?!'

The Dark Knight saw Marie, and then smiled.

'If nothing goes wrong, I'll buy some sexy lingerie!'

'You are married Sparda!'

'What?! I'm not asking for a date, but just buy you some lingerie. Besides, It's your birthday.'

'You remember my....'

'Yes!'

While talking, they notice a group of demons around the office. Sparda jumps from the bike, as It goes towards the foes, clashing with them. The Dark Knight shoots with Luce & Ombra to the bike, exploding It, and burning the demons to ashes.

'This is done. Wanna eat something?!'

Marie laughs as both get inside the office....

Sparda is seen walking and entering the residence. Eva goes out.

'Where's the motorbike?!'

The Dark Knight smiles, and Eva can't believe he exploded It, again.

'Sparda! You know, this is the 200th motorbike you put to waste!'

'Isn't that cool?! I think It's a world record.'

The twins run to their father.

'Have you been good kids with mom?!'

'We want to train, dad,'

'Yes! Become like you, warriors!'

'OK. Here, take the swords.'

Dante and Vergil grab the swords. They clash to each other, but they can't handle It and the swords swing upwards, making the little kids bash their heads. They both laugh at this, and so Sparda and Eva do. A serene atmosphere, with the family altogether enjoying happy moments.

Well, the Extra Ending's coming soon....;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nigh on flawless writing many time accounted for.
I'd change the 'dismembered Nathanial in pieces' bit but that's about it. Awesome dialogue and great, white knuckle, high octane pace. In short, it is magnificent.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well I've read it man... And I can say without a doubt... That it's the BEST thing I've read in a while... Should defo be a game man... It has what it takes to be legendary :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Once again one of the best things I've had the pleasure of reading, please, keep this up. This should certainly be a game!

Sparda™

^ Definitely, this game project has more to show than this. Thanks for the support, guys.;)

Continuing......

--------------------------------

E X T R A

--------------------------------

...The events in this ending explain Sparda's disappearance, Eva's death and what happened to the twins, Dante and Vergil. They take place 10 years after the battle with the evil siblings, Nathaniel & Uriel.

One day, the Dark Knight left for a job and never returned. That day, the twins celebrated their 10th birthday without their father, and on her birthday, seven months after Dante's and Vergil's special day, Eva died by a demonic assault, probably ordered by Mundus, but...

------------

Dante and Vergil are at the residence, waiting for Sparda to show up. Eva is anxiously awaiting his return to fully celebrate the birthday of their twin children. In the silence that has conquered the atmosphere, the clock's tic-tac echoes the hall. Dante impatiently, drops the Rebellion which falls in the ground. Vergil watches his brother with a slight anger, and Eva looks below to her hands, wielding both parts of the Perfect Amulet.

'Well sons! Approach! There are some special surprises for you. Now, close your eyes...'

The twins close them. Eva puts the amulets according to their names engraved on each part of the Perfect Amulet.

'Vergil... Dante... Happy birthday!'

The twins grabbed their pendants and saw their names engraved on their respective backs. They still remain sad.

'What's wrong, and where's your father?'

Vergil stood up and started walking away. Dante followed him after.

'I think I made a question. Where's your father?!'

'He left.'

Eva's soft and sweet face was ruined by two creeks of tears which fell immediately at the vibration of Vergil's words in her ears.

'WHERE?!'

'Yo Vergil. We need to tell to our mom what truly happened. She needs to know.'

'Dante! We promised to our father....'

The desperate wife ran to her son, and caught his long coat. Dante made a sign with his eyes to his brother, like telling him to talk about It.

'Please, son. I love your father. I can't imagine my life without his presence. Please, your mother is begging you.'

Eva knees to Vergil, demanding rightfully what shouldn't be a secret, but rather, a fact. Dante can't stand seeing his mother like that, and rises her up.

'Stop this brother! If you're not going to tell her, I will...'

Vergil turned his back to his family.

'Mother! Be strong! Father, left to finish what he started thousands of years ago. He will return soon enough.'

'Is it true, son?! Vergil?!'

The twin was crying himself and he gave to his mother the confirmation.

'Yes!'

Dante kept the suffering wife, his own mother, tight in his hands.

------------

The twins, staying at the office, watch their birthday presents. During this period of admiration and reflection, the phone rings. Marie has a job for the twins. Vergil talks to her.

'What's the job about?!'

'The usual....'

'You really think our father will be back?!'

'I don't know.'

'What you mean you don't know?! He'll be back. He'd never hurt our mother. They're crazily in love!'

'Let's go. We have a job to do.'

Vergil loads his rifle, and Dante gets some extra mags for his colts.

'Vergil, will you promise me something?!'

'What?!'

'That whatever happens, we will stick to each other for everything.'

The twin sheathes the blade of the Yamato.

'Sure. Besides, someone needs to take care for you, little brother.'

Dante laughed and kept walking. The siblings mounted on their motorbikes and both rocketed.

------------

After seven months, Eva had her birthday. Vergil had to accompany Marie to the residence and celebrate. Dante was staying home and had arranged things so far. The twin's mother was drinking coffee outside in the garden. She then stood up and walked inside. In one of the mirrors of the hallway, a reflection emerged and materialized. It was Sparda.

'Eva! My love! I would never miss your birthday!'

'DANTE!!!'

Upon hearing the name of his, the young twin rushed towards the echo of his mother's shout. He saw a demonic being having grabbed Eva from the throat. His being was unleashing black aura around.

'Where's your brother, Dante?!'

'He's coming...'

The demon threw Eva towards Dante, as she grabbed her.

'Let's fight, Dante....'

Both engage in a fight. Vergil, as walking inside, hears clashes of blades and goes inside. Watching all in front of his eyes, he throws himself into the fight. But being weak to such a powerful and skilled demon, the twins exhaust themselves too much and fall in the ground, holding themselves together, bleeding. The demon went to finish off the twins, but Eva pushed them away, and when she turned, a stabbing sound was heard. A big sword had penetrated her abdomen. As falling, Dante holds her body. Vergil charges forward to the demon, but he disappears in the thin air. The twins garb the lifeless body of their mother and walk in the hallway. Marie enters and watches what had happened inside.

------------

The three stand in front of the tombstone of Eva.

In Memory of the Beautiful Wife and Lovely Mother​

------------

To be continued with the Album Tracks and Enemies & Bosses....

Hope you enjoyed this....;)

Keaton

Premium
Fantastic Aseroth, I've been away for a while and this is something great to come back to :D

Glad to see your keeping up the goodwork ^__^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
If only the word 'masterpiece' had not been so overused.

This is a bona fide, pacy, well thought out script that deserves to be at the forefront of ideas for DMC5. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom