• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

- THE THIRD SON NERO -

Chapter 2

Out of Darkness
Bludgeon the Shadows With the Hammer of the Heavens

Swords

- Red Queen
- Yamato*

Guns

- Blue Rose

Unknown

- Devil Bringer
- Destino Argento*

------------------------

PROLOGUE

------------------------

...Three months after Devil May Cry 4...

The island-city of Fortuna had recovered from the destruction that the Savior had brought not so long ago. The major part of the city was rebuilt, but there were still places under construction. The people of Fortuna had recognized the effort of Nero during this hard time, and had selected him as ruler of the island, despite his demonic arm.

Kyrie had reformed the Order of the Sword, into the Order of the Arm, Nero's arm. Not anymore the songtress of the Festival, she had trained herself, just like her brother, Credo, and just like him, had become the Captain of the Order.

Although the Hell Gates were destroyed from the cities, another threat had remained persistent. A rebel group of the ex-Order, which lived in the wilderness of the Mitis Forest, claimed to bring the offsprings of Hell to Fortuna.

The reasons quite unknown to Nero, had engaged him to organize a solid defense around the city limits. But, unknown to Nero again, this rebel group had taken the secret formulas of the 'ascending' ceremony, in which humans were granted demonic essences - only that this time, they would control their own self, and not obey to anyone's orders.

One day, however, Fortuna would still suffer the fate of destruction, and Nero would be there to stop It happening.

---------------------------

To be continued...

Keaton

Premium
^Nice work Dante, I can't wait to discover more :D

Also, nice touch turning the girly Kyrie into a bad @$$ fighter chick! +rep to you :)

Sparda™

vergistar;101326 said:
Has it been confirmed or wat?

Dude. What's wrong with you?! Are you feeling alright?!

Don't post pointless.

Either post what you think, or don't post at all.

Sparda™

Continuing....

---------------------

Nero is resting in his royal chamber. The Destino Argento is on his right, detached from his demonic arm. Thoughts were brainstorming the 19 year-old young ruler. He then looked at his arm - a devilish spawned weapon. The meditation is interrupted, when Kyrie comes in. She stares at Nero's eyes, which didn't turn when she had got herself inside the chamber.

'The knights have built the fortifications on the harbor and the ones near the Mitis Forest. Also....'

Nero raises his hand, making with a sign to his captain to stop. Kyrie looks down and her mouth is open as she's trying to finish what she started.

'I need to stay alone for some moments. I'll later get downstairs and have dinner with you, Kyrie.'

'As you wish.'

Her tone was severe and was as sharp as a blade. Intentionally, she slammed the door. Nero stood up, and watched from the balcony, the sun setting. The dusky breeze of It seemed to calm Nero's tormented channels of mind. Then, he was swimming in his own rivers.

'Why me?! What I have to do with Sparda?! Is he someone I'm related to?! Impossible! He can't....No, he can't...Being my father?!'

An explosion interrupts the navigation, and Nero grabs his weapons, attaches the Destino Argento, and jumps from the balcony to action.

-------------------------

To be continued.....

Evil Nero

oh my word!
If your feet was visible , I would kiss them.
twice.
the script is amazing and so is the poster!

Sparda™

Evil Nero;101425 said:
oh my word!
If your feet was visible , I would kiss them.
twice.
the script is amazing and so is the poster!

Thanks a lot, man!:D

And you can do what you wrote on the rep comment.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom