• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well if summon swords work for you keep using them but on dmd he requires different tactics as his health goes down slower and his attacks damage you more but on hard you should be fine using the same tactics you usually do

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
well if summon swords work for you keep using them but on dmd he requires different tactics as his health goes down slower and his attacks damage you more but on hard you should be fine using the same tactics you usually do

so when hes dropping cages do i just hit him from the side or try and get to his back or does he turn around or can they drop behind him too?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i always hit his head from behind him and he has never hit me with a cage he does sometimes swing an arm at you though

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha enjoy he is more fun as dante if you jc his head with rebellion and the cerberus nunchucks while using trickster or royalguard he is a fun boss

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
its brilliant the ice shards moves are brilliant the combos are brilliant it creates and ice sphere around you that protects you and the aerial spin move is easy to jc and quite effective

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
its brilliant the ice shards moves are brilliant the combos are brilliant it creates and ice sphere around you that protects you and the aerial spin move is easy to jc and quite effective

Ill have to try it out more with swordmaster

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i use rebellion and nunchucks with either royal guard trickster or swordmaster and ebon and ivory with artemis or spiral

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
no prob btw was messin around on mission 10 in dmd and dante jumps over the charge shots quite a lot now i remember why i don‘ use them much and he uses gilgamesh and lucifer on sos mode too so enjoy the fight its very different from devil hunter

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
no prob btw was messin around on mission 10 in dmd and dante jumps over the charge shots quite a lot now i remember why i don‘ use them much and he uses gilgamesh and lucifer on sos mode too so enjoy the fight its very different from devil hunter

so what do you recomend i know your not supposed to repeat your combos but if i cant shoot the bugger and he parry;s your sword...wait if he parrys can i db right after the parry? but again how do you fight someone who will dodge and parry everything lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
he doesnt parry every single time you just have to find the openings and do as much damage as you can when you are attacking you could do a cheap way i once saw on youtube but it isnt the warriors way

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
he doesnt parry every single time you just have to find the openings and do as much damage as you can when you are attacking you could do a cheap way i once saw on youtube but it isnt the warriors way

and of course we have to do it the warriors way okay what about when you dt does it knock him into the air like other enemies?

Top Bottom