• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i let him attack i tabble hopper and have max act done so i launch a level 3 exceed attack on him and then dt and pummel him with a few attacks and a,charge shot level 3 that leaves off dix summoned swords and then they explode when they explode i attack again with another exceed move and the dt again and attack again and he goes down no problem i just table hopper all his attacks and if he parries i do a shuffle

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
i let him attack i tabble hopper and have max act done so i launch a level 3 exceed attack on him and then dt and pummel him with a few attacks and a,charge shot level 3 that leaves off dix summoned swords and then they explode when they explode i attack again with another exceed move and the dt again and attack again and he goes down no problem i just table hopper all his attacks and if he parries i do a shuffle

Ok ill give a shot

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you need to be precise with table hopper or he will hit you you can buster him in the air and do a good few aerial attacks by repeatedly grabbing with the db too but its tricker

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you need to be precise with table hopper or he will hit you you can buster him in the air and do a good few aerial attacks by repeatedly grabbing with the db too but its tricker

Ok this seems to me like it will be a harder fight then i first thought

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i took the pic on my phone and uploaed the file from the phone on here like with any other pic , btw you can use it as a reference to what yours will look like when u s rank everythin ha

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i just went into my total ranking on dmc4 on xbox took a quick pic then got onto the forum on the phone went to upload file and uploaded it from my pics

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Okay soooo for Son Of Sparda i have missions 1 to 9 s ranked working on mission 10( having some diffuculty with dante beyond that doing great with this mode and hopefully my dante missions work out just as well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
any luck against him yet ha a no damagee run on your first playthrough against him on sos aint easy is it? you will find sanctus fight a,bit tougher too and hey start uploading your scores dude

Top Bottom