• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It all depends how close you wanna get as Lucifer needs to be dome just after he appears and close enough to damage h but not close enough for u to take damage off his shield it all depends on what moves you find comfortable

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
It all depends how close you wanna get as Lucifer needs to be dome just after he appears and close enough to damage h but not close enough for u to take damage off his shield it all depends on what moves you find comfortable

When you set up rows of pin up and you set them around you and you run around they still follow you right?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
They do if you press the style button when u get to where u move but I do the rows on the spot exploding them one after another til they explode at least 4 rows then from there you take him down whatever way you like

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
They do if you press the style button when u get to where u move but I do the rows on the spot exploding them one after another til they explode at least 4 rows then from there you take him down whatever way you like

Ill be trying it out asap hopefully it works out for me how goes the delivery?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
No change dude she will be reviewed in the morning so I am gonna go sleep in the evo in the carpark fr the night prob be on here til I get tired

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Yep she was born last night at 7.53pm 7 pounds 15 ounces and they are both doing fantastic woohoo

thats awsome congrats on being a dad say hi to your fiance and your new daughter :) my fiance syas congrats so happy to here it all went well

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hey Volpe!

Okay, so I haven't really bothered to do it in the other modes of difficulty yet, but I've been attempting to get all S's in Devil Hunter mode. I need one more-Mission 20-but for some reason, I can never quite get it. There are times I'm positive I'm close, based on the Stylish points I receive. I get the impression I'm beating Sanctus too quickly; this seems to be the case, because when I manage to prolong the fight with some particularly good combos, my points are quite a bit better.

What would you recommend in order to receive an S in that final battle? What strategy could I employ to increase the odds?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Don't get hit use exceed attacks and taunt keep up our s style rank or higher and keep the buster attacks for low health and do it in 3 mins or so and you will get a great score

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know if I can avoid getting hit entirely, but I'll definitely try to do it the way you said, ef9 o shea. Thanks. :)

Any other tips are still welcomed, just in case I fail with this. ^^;

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Try to average An a in style rank do a lot of level 3 exceed attacks when he is downed ad when he is about to reform his shield jump up DT and charge shot him he will drop again then buster him turn off DT and you will stay in the dt'd animation mash the shoot button and hit him with the summoned swords and repeat u may find that easier

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Try to average An a in style rank do a lot of level 3 exceed attacks when he is downed ad when he is about to reform his shield jump up DT and charge shot him he will drop again then buster him turn off DT and you will stay in the dt'd animation mash the shoot button and hit him with the summoned swords and repeat u may find that easier

That might be the better way to go for me, personally. The only problem is finding the time to charge Red Queen's exceed gauge fully, but I should be able to pull it off-even if I only get it up to the second.

Thanks for the tips. :) I'll let you guys know if/when I succeed.

Top Bottom