• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
They are like Son of Sparda difficulty, it's pretty easy, because you shouldn't be getting hit in the first place really lol.

Dante is gunna be annoying and believe it or not i didnt do too many no damage runs in my s ranking i didnt do terrible in sos mode but i wasnt a god or anything lol

MKH Spartan

Dante is gunna be annoying and believe it or not i didnt do too many no damage runs in my s ranking i didnt do terrible in sos mode but i wasnt a god or anything lol
My point was if you completed DMD with S rankings on all missions, you can't have been getting hit too much lolz.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
My point was if you completed DMD with S rankings on all missions, you can't have been getting hit too much lolz.

Depends on the mission lol some were diffucult for a no damage run but i guess i dont have much of a choice now right lol

MKH Spartan

Depends on the mission lol some were diffucult for a no damage run but i guess i dont have much of a choice now right lol
Oh of course, but remember, you have 3 revives in Hell or Hell mode (same as Heaven or Hell), just in case you didn't know that, kind of makes it a bit easier lol.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Oh of course, but remember, you have 3 revives in Hell or Hell mode (same as Heaven or Hell), just in case you didn't know that, kind of makes it a bit easier lol.

yah i noticed idk if ill get an s rank for most missions but ill do my best :p if they made it an acheivement i could guaruntee it but as its not im just gunna do my best maybe when i have time ill go back through and make sure hell or hell is a def s all the way through same with dmc3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
takes the challenge out for no hit s rank on hell and hell if you use super character though its very easily done if you jc to stay in the air the ground is where u can get caught by a sneaky hit

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
takes the challenge out for no hit s rank on hell and hell if you use super character though its very easily done if you jc to stay in the air the ground is where u can get caught by a sneaky hit

hope your prepared for dmd on dmc3 ha ha and dmc1 both are harder than dmc4 especially 3 if you wanna ss rank it

I wont be using a super character forn the dmc 4 hell or hell and i wont be s ranking dmd on dmc3 on my first play through maybe later ill try but im more concerned about beatingit and doing my best ill try and stay smart and dodge and track my enemies as best i can for hell or hell should be fun

MKH Spartan

hope your prepared for dmd on dmc3 ha ha and dmc1 both are harder than dmc4 especially 3 if you wanna ss rank it
This, takes a while to get any good at taking down Nightmare's third form on DMD, I could do it better now I understand better how the weak points health carries over between battles, should use more of Ifrit's PPKK combo to keep it up so killing him later on is easier, I didn't know how it worked originally which made the third fight a bitch lol.

Oh and yea, SS ranking DMC3 is bloody hard, but it's a serious challenge and it's pretty fun too.

I would rate the games DMD difficulties in this order myself (from hardest to easiest):
DMC3
DMC1
DMC4
DmC
DMC2

DMC3/1 = hard.
DMC4/DmC = medium.
DMC2 = Cakewalk mode activated lol.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
This, takes a while to get any good at taking down Nightmare's third form on DMD, I could do it better now I understand better how the weak points health carries over between battles, should use more of Ifrit's PPKK combo to keep it up so killing him later on is easier, I didn't know how it worked originally which made the third fight a bitch lol.

Oh and yea, SS ranking DMC3 is bloody hard, but it's a serious challenge and it's pretty fun too.

I would rate the games DMD difficulties in this order myself (from hardest to easiest):
DMC3
DMC1
DMC4
DmC
DMC2

DMC3/1 = hard.
DMC4/DmC = medium.
DMC2 = Cakewalk mode activated lol.

Well atleast i did well at dmc4 the only times i wanted to rage was mission 6 and 16 lol for dmd i mean

MKH Spartan

Well atleast i did well at dmc4 the only times i wanted to rage was mission 6 and 16 lol for dmd i mean
Lol yea, the game is fun and has a really good combat system, but DMD needs a difficulty upgrade honestly.

DMC3 is a good example of proper DMD difficulty.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Lol yea, the game is fun and has a really good combat system, but DMD needs a difficulty upgrade honestly.

DMC3 is a good example of proper DMD difficulty.

listen mission 6 and 16 dmd dmc4 were hard enough lol hated those levels and im looking forward to dmc3 i havent played in a bit :p gotta do the secret missions get my health up

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Mission 6 is the one with Agnus and flying swords, Mission 16 is Berial with Dante right?

Yah mission 6 was bad lol i was soooo mad by the end of it mostly because i kept getting the giant toad with the checkboard(yes i know you can control the dice with the buster i still got him atleast twice if not more) and then fighting the swords and agnus themselves was annoying i eventually got a system but god was it annoying at first then the knights and all that lol but i finally got it and mission 16 same problem except now with posion gas lol and berial got annoying and the giant toad got so annoying untill i figured out a system but yah hated those missions

MKH Spartan

Yah mission 6 was bad lol i was soooo mad by the end of it mostly because i kept getting the giant toad with the checkboard(yes i know you can control the dice with the buster i still got him atleast twice if not more) and then fighting the swords and agnus themselves was annoying i eventually got a system but god was it annoying at first then the knights and all that lol but i finally got it and mission 16 same problem except now with posion gas lol and berial got annoying and the giant toad got so annoying untill i figured out a system but yah hated those missions
Rig the dice game on DMD and yea, nice and easy.

The toad is the easiest boss in the game in my opinion, as every move it has has such a HUGE wind-up animation to react to, making it easy to beat without getting hit (other than the tentacle lesbian chicks can be harder to dodge, but they do bugger all damage so eh, they only really matter in a no damage run).

Berial has some of the most retarded AI in the game, where he just walks around for the first half of the battle going 'Look at me bro, I'm awesome and I know it" where if you want you can take out half his hp without him even getting in melee range... so stupid. He gets a bit harder once he goes under half hp and becomes aggressive however.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Rig the dice game on DMD and yea, nice and easy.

The toad is the easiest boss in the game in my opinion, as every move it has has such a HUGE wind-up animation to react to, making it easy to beat without getting hit (other than the tentacle lesbian chicks can be harder to dodge, but they do bugger all damage so eh, they only really matter in a no damage run).

Berial has some of the most retarded AI in the game, where he just walks around for the first half of the battle going 'Look at me bro, I'm awesome and I know it" where if you want you can take out half his hp without him even getting in melee range... so stupid. He gets a bit harder once he goes under half hp and becomes aggressive however.

I can destroy the toad with dante better then i can with nero only because i cheat with dante and those demon lesbian sprite things i use dante's holding x move where he throws his sword screws up those sprites royally lol i love it so yah i wreck the toad with dante hes just annoying as hell and yah berial is pretty dumb i got a system with him too with dante has he as a **** ton of ranged moves and with nero its honestly maximum bet and charge shot 3 for me honestly i dont like getting close to him with nero only because im not great at dodging him close combat once he starts getting aggressive

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
How is s ranking hell and hell going u finished yet? And how bout DMD on dmc3 any progress there or have you beaten both and moved onto dmc1 and dmc2?

Top Bottom