• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Nero With Cut Scene

Zato-OW

King
No this Video is The Dante vs Nero but with sound and the cut scenes of them talking and fighting its about 3 or 4 cut scenes

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
cool Dante gets stabed in the heart !!!! sooooo coool , thanks ZATO-OW.

*_* this is sssooooooooooooo cool , Dante´s dt is back, and it looks like Dante and Nero could become friends, ok, maybe not friends, but have a good relacionship. this DMC it´s gonna be THE BEST ! i can´t wait....

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Great vid but, I couldn't hear over what Nero and Dante were talking about with all those people talking in the backround. Oh well maybe they'll release it without those people in the backround.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Excuse the caps but...OMG OMG OMG!!!! THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!! THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST DMC GAME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! DANTE IS SO F**KING COOL!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID WITH THE CHAIR??? ONLY A SPARDA TWIN COULD BE THAT COOL!!!

*Huff Puff* I SWEAR IM CLAM!!!

Damn, that was the shiz-nit! Dispite the fact that I could hardly hear. I wanted everyone to shut the hell up so bad. BTW, is it just me or did Dante say to Nero, "F**k you too." If you have the video play it and go to 1:52 to 1:55 after Nero pushes him back and Dante gets up. If thats what he really said, it's nice to see more profanity in such a violent game. It suits it. More blood too, thats always cool.

And from what I can hear, I like Dante's fighting theme. Man, Dante's so cool even his demon hand looks bad a$$. I love it! Wheather it hurt or not, Dante's body was probably reacting to someone attacking him, without him fighting back it would probably trigger a false transformation like that. His demon blood possibly thinking that his humaniod form can't handle it because he doesn't fight back like it should? Heh, just another one of my silly theories.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That too. Hmmmmmm I wonder if Vergil's did that too. But ya know that could have also been because he had just given birth to his demon form that night too. So it was going all crazy from the slightest demonic auras. But yeah, it was probably the tower rising if not both.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Maybe you can get it on IGN if possible. I should check up for ya. Otherwise, atleast try to search for it on Youtube. Heyyy, they have 21 videos. SWEET!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know I already asked this, but just incase people didn't read my last post...

Is it just me? Or did Dante say to Nero, "F**k you too." If you have the video play it and go to 1:52 to 1:55 after Nero pushes him back and Dante gets up. If thats what he really said, it's nice to see more profanity in such a violent game. It suits it.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, all I kow is that Dante would say something like that. And, I know he would. It wouldnt surprise me if he did.

Top Bottom