• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Nero With Cut Scene

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
How do you know 4 sure thats what he said? Besides that response doesn't make sense.

...Ya know, now im not so sure I care if he saids, "F**k you too," or not. I just wanna know what he saids in that part now, period.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
IloveVergil;53204 said:
I wish those idiots on that video would just STFU. >_> Then we could hear everything clearly.

I was thinking the same thing. Usually at convetions if they show a preview (like the one I saw for Avatar season 3 premier at a con) they are usually quiet and let people enjoy it. I hope there will be an actual download of this vid. that we can actually hear better. I was dying to know what they were saying to each other.

Chrysander

Yeah I just watched it again to try and hear... but it's not possible for me. I can only assume that they are arguing about if 7up is better than Sprite.

Nero: 7up is way better

Dante: I think they're kinda the same dude

Nero: No way, try this! (drop kick)

Dante: That's it sonny, nobody drop kicks me and argues about soft drinks.

Nero: Hah, well now you've met your match.

Dante: A little Sprite now and then does make life more interesting, don't you think?

Nero: 7up was the original, Sprite is for sending guys like you back to hell!

Dante: Guys like me? I like 7up and Sprite about the same man.

Nero: Yeah guys like you, grandpa.

Dante: Grandpa? I'm 29 douche face. Now you don't get any 7up.

Nero: I can have 7up if I like.

Dante: Adios kid

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Ok, that was really random. I don't think Nero and Dante were arguing about soda, but what you said was still pretty funny.:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lolz! You know... 7up and Sprite really do taste the same. Just one makes my stomach feel better when I feel sick.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Haha! That was funny! Though, about what Dante said to Nero, Mahaan's theory, "Looks like you too." What does that mean? Is Dante trying to say that Nero looks like Vergil too???

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lolz! You know... 7up and Sprite really do taste the same. Just one makes my stomach feel better when I feel sick.
Same here. Mom's natural remedies. ^^ Although I LOVE that new natural flavored 7up with the real lemon and lime. DAYUM!!! It's really good.

BTW Chrysander, that was pretty funny, what you said.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hello!? This topic isnt about soda!! Now, where was I? Oh, yes, does he mean to tell Nero that he looks like Vergil too???

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
This won't work on my PC!!!!
does anyone know where else I can find it?

Oh, cool it's working

$JP;53024 said:
Great vid but, I couldn't hear over what Nero and Dante were talking about with all those people talking in the backround. Oh well maybe they'll release it without those people in the backround.

I also couldn't hear what Dante or Nero where saying :(
I hope they do release it without all the people talking.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
About the "Looks like you too" part, Nero says to Dante that he is not human and Dante after having witnessed the DB answers "Look like you too".

Top Bottom