• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Nero With Cut Scene

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Vergilissexy;53117 said:
I know I already asked this, but just incase people didn't read my last post...

Is it just me? Or did Dante say to Nero, "F**k you too." If you have the video play it and go to 1:52 to 1:55 after Nero pushes him back and Dante gets up. If thats what he really said, it's nice to see more profanity in such a violent game. It suits it.

he does'nt say that.. he says "looks like you too are _ _ _ _ _".. i dont no what he said then but he defienantly did'nt say "**** you too"

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
heatlancer;53156 said:
he does'nt say that.. he says "looks like you too are _ _ _ _ _".. i dont no what he said then but he defienantly did'nt say "**** you too"

It doesn't really sound like he said all that. But I guess we won't find out for sure untill we get that video in a better quality.

heavensinx

Well,at least we know that Dante isn't act bad in Devil May Cry 4.I love that Dante is going to turn DT.If he did DT,I think Nero probaly already injured or dead >.<|||

Mahaan

heatlancer;53156 said:

On the contrary, he did say it, actually that is the only line I was able to recognize.

Someone should post all the lines in that thing(or at least the maximum number of what can be understood).

heatlancer

1# Trickster
The cutscene then shows Nero throwing Dante against a large statue before impaling him with his sword. Nero starts to walk away, but soon realises that Dante is still alive (despite the obscenely large sword sticking out of his chest). Nero then says to Dante, "You're not human, are you?" Dante drops to the floor and pulls the sword out of his body before responding: "Neither are you." He then jumps to the roof, with Nero shooting after him.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
it does'nt.. there's no **** you too..

it's just looks like u too are half or hot or hurt or some**** like that

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oh. Though, even if Dante did tell Nero that, I wouldnt be surprised. He is capable, or will say something like that. Nero looks like a bother too.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
heatlancer;53188 said:
it does'nt.. there's no **** you too..

it's just looks like u too are half or hot or hurt or some**** like that

Dude, I never said that there was, I said it SOUNDED like he said that. As for what you think he said, I don't hear that at all. I could be wrong, but there's no garantee that he said either.

...Anyways Demonslayer 6, the part where I THINK he said that is 1:52 to 1:55 into the video. You should check it out and decide for yourself what you think he might have said.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
>< Same here. The first time I watched it I was like, thinking that they'd get quiet when the video started...but I guess not. >_> Did those guys even care?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmm, for many of the game trailers like that where they shoot it live from the screen, there is always some kind of talking or commosion going on. I hate it too. Die! Scum! I was saying that in my head at the moment.

Mahaan

Truly have my doubts appeared that the people standing there were caring. Imagine if someone form here was there - absolutely no one will even think of talking.
Oh and I stand corrected, after Nero says "A tragedy really" Dante replays "Looks like you too". I'm sure when we could hear it like normal people all will be clear.

Top Bottom