• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
Always wondered why a guy with a giant ethereal demon hand that can extend and grab objects doesn't just- I don't know- USE IT! Your girl and the baddie are like five feet away just grab them! Oh, and don't pursue immediately, stay there and cry for two minutes afterwards...Pussy. So glad for this reboot.
DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! Try to apply logic to most things in past DMC titles(most games in general)and they would all look like absolute crap to you or anyone else who does the same. Just turn off your sense of logic & jump into the action...lol

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! Try to apply logic to most things in past DMC titles(most games in general)and they would all look like absolute crap to you or anyone else who does the same. Just turn off your sense of logic & jump into the action...lol

XjBzb.gif

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yesh! I can't wait! ^_^ I really want to do a full review from top to bottom on it, but after I've had some fun first of course! =D

I've got the PS3 version, so I can see if there's any problems with the framerate, I hope not.
Sounds like you're planning on doing the same thing I am. Yeah I'm getting the PS3 demo as well, so I guess we shall see how the PS3 version stacks up.

AngelMode

I'm getting the demo for both PS3 and 360 (and I believe the 360 one comes out first?) just to compare the two and get a feeling to see for what console to get the full game.

I'm sort of siding with the 360 version on this one simply because I like the controllers better (and I also have a razer so...)

ReverseSuperman

I'm getting the demo for both PS3 and 360 (and I believe the 360 one comes out first?) just to compare the two and get a feeling to see for what console to get the full game.

I'm sort of siding with the 360 version on this one simply because I like the controllers better (and I also have a razer so...)

They both come out on the 20th.

Top Bottom