• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

chocolatepanda

Inverse Rainstorm is done by pushing Shoot and Jump at the same time while on the ground. Doing the same input in the air performs the regular Rainstorm.
I know how its done what im wondering about is if its a human stance move only so if i push jump and shoot while using osiris will he still use rainstorm.

crush

I know how its done what im wondering about is if its a human stance move only so if i push jump and shoot while using osiris will he still use rainstorm.

Human only, I tested all my beloved gun moves.
I wish they are Angel gun moves and demon gun moves in the sequels....really.
Like Dante will only use only Ebony while in demon mode with a high-powered shot, or a extreme-rapid fire while in angel mode with Ivory.

chocolatepanda

Human only, I tested all my beloved gun moves.
I wish they are Angel gun moves and demon gun moves in the sequels....really.
Like Dante will only use only Ebony while in demon mode with a high-powered shot, or a extreme-rapid fire while in angel mode with Ivory.

It might be used for gun techniques in the full game. A special shot for each gun in human, demon, and the angel stance would be pretty cool and if not its most likely another move for the weapons.

11 am to 1pm.
last week it was updated around 5pm.
I was waitin to get the Ragnarok Odyssey demo and was checking both my ps3 and vita and didnt get it till around 5pm.

m100t8s

I'm so glad that I have accounts for US, Mexico, Hong Kong, UK and Japan. If one fails I have several counties to fall back on.
Same here! i have a bunch of different accounts each one of them has a different region on the PSN. So i'm getting my ass ready for any demo.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
being able to change your shot when in angel /demon form would make the gunslinger moves possible. like while holding angel trigger and pressing gun attack and jump would lock on and two some time would be possible or really any ability related to the weapons.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
being able to change your shot when in angel /demon form would make the gunslinger moves possible. like while holding angel trigger and pressing gun attack and jump would lock on and two some time would be possible or really any ability related to the weapons.
interesting, ive never thought about how guns behave when using the angel and demon moves. perhaps all guns work like that. they have three unique settings, one angel, one demon and one normal :D

scionicspectre

If we get anything like Kalina Ann, I'm likely to hopelessly spam it. I remember one time I went through DMC 3 with nothing but gunslinger moves- good times.

I only have one PSN account, and although I'm dying waiting for this game, I'd probably wait a few more hours if it meant getting a nice meal or something. I mean, if Dante's any role model, I'm sure he wouldn't be all that desperate to play it. He'd wait until the demo came to him. ;)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It might be used for gun techniques in the full game. A special shot for each gun in human, demon, and the angel stance would be pretty cool and if not its most likely another move for the weapons.

Firearms a strictly a Human mode moveset. Using Angel or Demon Shift turns your Shoot into the Angel Lift or Demon Pull. That's a hardcoded moveset that I don't think they'd change just before release.

As for Kalina Ann, the last firearm is called "Kablooey," so...I'd imagine it's either a high-powered pistol, rifle, or a rawket lawnchaaa~

chocolatepanda

Firearms a strictly a Human mode moveset. Using Angel or Demon Shift turns your Shoot into the Angel Lift or Demon Pull. That's a hardcoded moveset that I don't think they'd change just before release.
You're still missin the point. What does the jump shoot combination do while in the angel or demon stances? I didnt say u could shoot normally while in angel or demon stance i said that its possible that each gun has or weapon has another attack to be shown by using the jump shoot combo in the angel or demon stances. No moveset would be changed to use the either of those possibilities.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
ya figure all the buttons mapped on angel/demon are changed anyways, so it could be possible, but I don't think they even thought about it. it doesn't seem to hard to figure out either

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I dunno, probably nothing, as Lift and Pull will take priority over a two button combination in those modes. When in Angel or Demon mode, you lose Dante's firearms in place of the grappling skills, so I don't think that combination does anything.

chocolatepanda

I think it might do something since it would be waste not to use something that's already being used. If its not used i hope there's some other inputs that havent been shown since that would mean that for the weapons shown that they've shown all they can do which would be disappointing imo.

Top Bottom