• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

AngelMode

wouldnt be the first time ps3 has been screwed when it comes to psn content *cough*skyrim why*cough*
lol I was one of those screwed by that.

I was like "hmm.. should I get it for PS3 or 360? Ah, lets get it for PS3!" And BAM! Game slows down after about 15 hours of playing... I was like FFFFFFFUUUUUU-.

It is in Europe.
lol well yeah but that's alright because they are ahead of NA by like 6-8 hours. Meaning they do everything at the same time but in the future... or whatever.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

I was like "hmm.. should I get it for PS3 or 360? Ah, lets get it for PS3!" And BAM! Game slows down after about 15 hours of playing... I was like FFFFFFFUUUUUU-.

right? i was halfway through a week marathon and my ps3 just died on my. dungeons went blue and the ground just sucked me into oblivion (not the good one either) tho in retrospect it may have been a good thing the police were looking for me and i had toxic levels of blood in my rum/red bull stream

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

lol well yeah but that's alright because they are ahead of NA by like 6-8 hours. Meaning they do everything at the same time but in the future... or whatever.
I know, I was just letting you know that it comes out the 21st in Europe. :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sorry to tell you, gentlemen, but it's not 24 hours till release, it's 24 hours till release day. It's 24 hour plus however long till PSN updates, which could be anywhere from 11 to 20 hours. So it more like 35 to 44 hours.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sorry to tell you, gentlemen, but it's not 24 hours till release, it's 24 hours till release day. It's 24 hour plus however long till PSN updates, which could be anywhere from 11 to 20 hours. So it more like 35 to 44 hours.
We know that, but since we don't know specifically when it will release we can at least count down the hours until release day.

Top Bottom