• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
God this wait is killing me!

tumblr_mdjakaxnCZ1rwthjv.gif

But this gif helped express it so well :lol: I NEED IT!

Frazz

General gamer
The wait is also killing me as school days take too long... especially when doing essays contantly at A level! I'm just saying to myself "right it is Thursday so all I need to do is get through Friday and then do hw and enjoy weekend then 3 days later = DmC" THIS IS HOW I LIVE NOW!! Always waiting for DmC! :)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
id like to point out that being in the uk time zone difference means ill get the demo before you
2Q==

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'd like to point out that the Japanese demo is released on the 20th as well and I have a Japanese account getting just as early as you.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, there is always an eclipse going on somewhere in the world. Google 'path of totality' and you might find out where there is one going on right now.

crush

My university is basicly closed on wednesdays...I will get my friend along to my house. lol

Tiran

The great pretender.
God this wait is killing me!

tumblr_mdjakaxnCZ1rwthjv.gif

But this gif helped express it so well :lol: I NEED IT!

Always wondered why a guy with a giant ethereal demon hand that can extend and grab objects doesn't just- I don't know- USE IT! Your girl and the baddie are like five feet away just grab them! Oh, and don't pursue immediately, stay there and cry for two minutes afterwards...Pussy. So glad for this reboot.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Always wondered why a guy with a giant ethereal demon hand that can extend and grab objects doesn't just- I don't know- USE IT! Your girl and the baddie are like five feet away just grab them! Oh, and don't pursue immediately, stay there and cry for two minutes afterwards...Pussy. So glad for this reboot.
Y'know...I never thought about that before... :lol:

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well it is in slow motion so, Nero could of been flying pretty fast but not fast enough....ya know?

scrap that, i HATE NERO!! what a a pussy..

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I'm pretty much indifferent about the demo of DmC, really. I would be psyched about DMC5, though. And no, this game is not called Devil May Cry 5, it's called DmC: Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom