• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
And hey! For all you people in Europe sad you're getting it a day later than America - remember that crazy thing called timezones, and how you're nearly a day ahead of the Americas. In reality, we're mostly getting it at the same time :p

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
And hey! For all you people in Europe sad you're getting it a day later than America - remember that crazy thing called timezones, and how you're nearly a day ahead of the Americas. In reality, we're mostly getting it at the same time :p
Wait a second, that's true. So everyone will get it about the same time. :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
There you have it. Countdown is now official an we get a date.

I read somewhere that the demo would not be the same one available at TGS. I'm wondering if they meant that do to the additions of ugrading, which I guess could mean a statue availble on the stage, and difficultiy.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
err guys is the demo out now or is it coming out?? im uber confused

788Masri

It comes out November 20.[/quot
e]
tumblr_m9anp1s1Rq1rq86s6.gif

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
As I wait for demo, I deleted another to get free space for mine on PS3 as I have always console packed to full with demo's of games what are coming, I want to try it before mine PC copy comes in January, as I can't wait for game currently :/

788Masri

How ironic that the Assassin's creed 3 PC version will also be released on 19-20.

yaaay now i can spend hours playing the same game i played last year (but with boats) so i can have yet another disapointing cliffhanger ending

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Actually, it didn't kill everyone...it saved the world, but then Juno was able to do...whatever the hell it is she was gonna do.

Paexie

Actually,.
Well, from what I understood, she plans to take over the world (place "OF COURSE" joke here), that's why Desmond decided to save the world which then released her, sacrificing himself in the process. He believes that they are ready to fight her back, though. We'll see...
It was kinda lame I have to admit. I mean, sure it's a good concept, it's the execution is what made it so-so imho.

Anyway. Time sure moves slowly when in wait, I guess I'll just iron my will and shield for the hell storm of people still on the fence with the game once it does come out.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'm actually playing DMC3 HD as Vergil right now to pass the time instead of 9 Hours 9 People 9 Doors, much to the chagrin of my gal pal. I also could be writing...but...that's takes more brain power than I can muster at this point in time :x

Top Bottom