• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I was just doing that, actually. My Vergil is still a nublet, though, so it's taking me a while to get all his nice upgrades.

I still don't like him compared to Dante's gameplay though. To me he's slower...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Sh*t dude yeah! I cannot beat Vic Viper for the life of me, and I don't understand why >.<

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Sh*t dude yeah! I cannot beat Vic Viper for the life of me, and I don't understand why >_<
i think when PS2 was popular, button mashing was in style. And over the years, with button sensitivities, my skills have become more precise and all i need to do is just let go and blast everything as fast as i can and dash as fast as i can

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The Souls games aren't that bad. They're just not a hack 'n' slash game - everything you do needs to be deliberate and planned out. If you die, it's usually because you made a mistake.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
The Souls games aren't that bad. They're just not a hack 'n' slash game - everything you do needs to be deliberate and planned out. If you die, it's usually because you made a mistake.
Ohhh so its like Skyrim had a baby with the first Gears or War's Insane mode?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Uhhh...sure. It's essentially a mature-themed Legend of Zelda with RPG character customization.

It's not really hard, it's just unforgiving, and doesn't hold your hand at all. I prefer Dark Souls myself, it added a lot more features that I liked.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Stupid mistakes cost me way to many lives. I wouldn't dare sacrifice another controller to play Dark Souls

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
gotta give those a try, lol only controller i broke was due to God of War's challenges...the one where u gotta shoot the undead legionnaires n not the humans

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
If you know how to play the system, you can really mitigate the damage from death.

Most of the anger in the game comes from dying, and then dying again on your way back to get your collected souls. If you die while trying to get back to your bloodstain, it erases it and all the souls you had on you when you had first died. If you play your cards right, and keep track of how many souls you have in relation to what's needed for leveling up or upgrading equipment, you can invest your souls wisely, end up more powerful, and die while only possibly losing a pittance of souls.

I have never regretted a death in that game, because I always learned something. However, it is a game that sorta urges you to do whatever necessary to win, so if you can cheat them somehow - do it.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well I played Demon souls only until i had to run across the bridge and dodge the dragons fire (dont hate) And some other Level where there were tons of Jail cells.... after that i was seeing red again

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
gotta give those a try, lol only controller i broke was due to God of War's challenges...the one where u gotta shoot the undead legionnaires n not the humans
HAHA thats sucks man

I break controllers all the time!! I got tile floors and ps3 controllers are tough at first but... they give in eventually. Im just glad there is no cords anymore because i was taking out entire game systems in the 90's

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
HAHA thats sucks man

I break controllers all the time!! I got tile floors and ps3 controllers are tough at first but... they give in eventually. Im just glad there is no cords anymore because i was taking out entire game systems in the 90's
XD wow man, u must have some reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally deep pockets

Top Bottom