• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'm gonna be torn, because I'll wanna play the demo, and PlayStation All-Stars.

But then Black Friday is also in the same week T_T

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I didn't ask for the release date I just asked if the news article was true or not. I see no reason why he wouldn't be allowed to say "that is a rumor" or that it was actually a confirmation since ether hes confirming something they already said or he can say something is a rumor so no classified information released.

It mostly falls under the same guidelines addressing any other rumors - they can't confirm or deny anything. Sometimes they can't even be permitted to tell you a date is wrong or not. Such is the world of PR :/

EllDawn

6 days now, here in Northern Ireland at least.

I'm curious though, where are most of You from?

Utah, America.

I hope the demo isn't just a rumor. It's one thing that would convince me if I'm going to like the game, or not.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm Mexican but I live in northern California.

As for the silence treatment I can think of a few reasons why they don't answer. 1. They havent't seen it because they're busy. 2. It's not going to happen but they can't say because they were told to mantain silence until they announce the date themselves. 3. They aren't allowed to discuss it because they will announce it on a post on release and any verification prior to that interfirs with the anouncement.

Ether way, it won't be long before we know.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Which means it will probably be November 20th for North America.

Although I wonder what Famitsu's source is...?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, it's Famitsu, one of the only solid gaming sites that get it from the horse's mouth, from what I've seen.

Anyway, the original article said: 360 Nov. 20; PS3 Nov. 21. That was for the US release, unless I'm mistaken. Even if it's not from your geographical source you can still get a PSN acount from any partof the world that will have it. I personally have a Mexican account, an American (basicly the same thing, mind you), an English, a Hong Kong and a Japanese one. The Hong Kong one is pretty nifty since it's got the Japan releases but the interface has an English option. YouTube, baby!

Dante Deve Morire

Trapped in Limbo
247b698edbc8bda13c53d05412dc2568.gif

Official 21th on PS3 in Europe

The long-awaited playable demo for DmC Devil May Cry will be available for download on your Xbox 360 or PS3 as of 11/20 in North America, or 11/20 and 11/21 respectively in Europe. It'll contain two action-packed missions, one of which is a big ol' boss battle.
The demo will contain a few of the game's difficulty modes, including the remixed "Son of Sparda" mode, which becomes unlocked after one completion. You'll also have access to a variety of the game's weapon upgrades and maybe a couple secrets along the way
We're just a week out, guys. Look forward to it!
Also, in case you missed it, we've just announced an add-on chapter, Vergil's Downfall, where you'll be able to play as Dante's brother Vergil in all-new areas, against new enemies, with a rich and very cool new moveset. I've seen some confusion floating around out there, so to reiterate some key points:
-This is all-new content, not just a DMC3:SE-style character swap.
-The add-on is not "day one"; it will come out sometime after launch of the game.
-The add-on is FREE to anyone who pre-orders DmC from GameStop (U.S.A.) or EBGames (Canada).
-If you don't pre-order the game, the add-on will still be available at the same time, but for $8.99/720 MSP.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2012/11/14/dmc-demo-coming-november-20

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, it'll have to be November 20th, because that's a Tuesday, and that's when the North American PSN updates, the same day games are always released. The only time that schedule is ever broken is for Nintendo releasing stuff on Sundays (because it's a "family day") and a few other special cases, like Skyirm's release. Although I don't remember PSN getting any update that wasn't on its original schedule - although it used to be Thursdays.

Top Bottom