• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costumes

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Prototype Nero. Goddamn he looks cool with that scarf.

3f6d5f9aa10ddb3286d409ca84b1b612.png

Very close second, obviously Corrupt Vergil. Jesus those eyes... looks menacing.

64a701371f0fe0e41532c8205065577a.png

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Nero has probably coolest update in my book. Even better than original. I think Corrupt Vergil is mkay. Could be better. I would prefer Nelo Angelo's suit. Dante's DmC suit barely differs from Nero's palette, so its waste of time. So is Nero's Vergil suit. Lady is really cool

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Nero's looks the closest to resembling anything "cool" to me. Mod that outfit up, and you'd get a cool Castiel outfit.

Never did like school girl fetish Lady, while no panties Gloria/Trish was an eyesore. The Vergil coat for Nero was a waste, the DmC palate for Dante was a troll move to make butthurt fanboys whimper and cry, Trish looks like a weaker bayonetta in that glasses outfit, Lady looks horrendous with Trish's color palate, and Corrupt Vergil is still Corrupt Vergil.

The Sparda outfit looks sick though, I'll give it that.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Never did like school girl fetish Lady, while no panties Gloria/Trish was an eyesore. The Vergil coat for Nero was a waste, the DmC palate for Dante was a troll move to make butthurt fanboys whimper and cry, Trish looks like a weaker bayonetta in that glasses outfit, Lady looks horrendous with Trish's color palate

Yeah I don't like blondie Lady either.

Disagreed on all the rest in the quoted part except for Nero with Vergil's coat.

Top Bottom