• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom has an unannounced title, from Itsuno

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
I-I don't know, is it Itsuno on screen right now? I don't even know what the guy looks like :'(

Hideaki Itsuno looks like this; I don't know when this photo was taken.
00C800005470695-photo-hideaki-itsuno.jpg

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
If Itsuno's only game at TGS to show was Quest then that would be Capcom's biggest troll yet (literally everyone and every site was expecting a new game from Itsuno and this isn't new).

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd imagine Itsuno would do a little speech/introduction before they do the reveal.
I mean they specifically said REVEAL.
This is killer.

Dominus

How was it an "unannounced game" if it was announced before and already came out on one platform....that is not "NEW" now is it?
Unannounced to the public, it was previously shown at TGS during the "business days" where its not open to the plubic. So basically this is the first time it was announced to the public (as dumb as that sounds).

edit:
But basically RIP old Capcom. Capcom seems to be occupying itself with more hand held/ iOS games. With a limited number of console games...sigh

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Unannounced to the public, it was previously shown at TGS during the "business days" where its not open to the plubic. So basically this is the first time it was announced to the public (as dumb as that sounds).

Not to sound mean but I hope you're wrong.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

"UNANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC!!!"

It came out already!!! Its far from even being considered "unannounced"!

Dominus

Top Bottom