• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom has an unannounced title, from Itsuno

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
giant-cookie-17549706.jpg
Don't know why...but it looks like a giant burnt and wet graham cracker. I know, I know....weird.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Every DmC fan and myself to Capcom;

tumblr_mht5oljr7a1qexr74o2_r1_500.gif

Its not just Capcom NO Japanese publisher delivered on anything but granted Capcom did say there was some "unannounced title" compared to everyone else who stated no such thing and the fact is none of the games they (Capcom I am referring to) isn't new or "unannounced" even the iOS games they brought up day/weeks before coming to TGS.

Ergo TGS 2013.......possibly the worst one yet.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Its not just Capcom NO Japanese publisher delivered on anything but granted Capcom did say there was some "unannounced title" compared to everyone else who stated no such thing and the fact is none of the games they (Capcom I am referring to) isn't new or "unannounced" even the iOS games they brought up day/weeks before coming to TGS.

Ergo TGS 2013.......possibly the worst one yet.

Then correction; Every gamer to every Japanese publisher;

*Alex Mercer sighted at TGS 2013*
tumblr_mss9lpzoY21r5cmqwo1_500.gif

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Heh....f*ck it whatever news about Sengoku Basara 4 will eventually make its way to Siliconera even before I wake up next morning.

Such a disappointing TGS not just Capcom everyone else was boring but I guess we had such high expectations for Capcom (hope SB4 turn out great though) and the fact how crazy and loaded E3 was this year we expected TGS to be somewhat cool.

Goodnight.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
What a amateur you are.
Thats not tasty, thats nasty. Who wants to throw up eating lots of sugar.

Dont send a man to do a boys job.
F_200705_May12ed_img_92478a.jpg

My job here is done

That burger ain't got strength!

Anyway, as we're drifting to food-land, I would love to try pierogi - Polish dumplings - and poutine - crazy Canadian invention.

Pierogi.
potato-and-cheese-pierogi.jpg

Poutine.
poutine.jpg

So, buon appetito, amici miei. Also, moi drug means "my friend" in Russian with moi druz'ya meaning "my friends". Thank you, Splinter Cell: Conviction.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
I.... really.... wish.... I... could.... do.... this... to... Hideaki.... Itsuno..... and.... the... rest.... of.... the.... CAPCOM.... staffs.... I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I FEEL REALLY MAD! I FEEL REALLY DISAPPOINTED! I FEEL REALLY SAD! LACK OF CREATIVITIES??? WHY DON'T THEY JUST LISTEN TO THEIR DMC HARDCORE FANS FOR ONCE?! ALL THEY DID WAS CREATING THOSE DAMN F***ING IOS AND ANDROID GAMES! DAMN!.... *Take a deep breath*......

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2128962/show-rage-o.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
If it's nothing Devil May Cry related, it'll be a huge cockblock. Or in my case, ovary exploding block. Dammit that doesn't even sound remotely catchy. ;_; I need a beer.
For a guy: blue-balled

For a girl: pink-bowled

So, basically, we could have all just gone to sleep, and nothing interesting would have happened.
Looks like I did the smart thing, then.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Serves these fans (DMC and DmC) right. Crying and whining won't get you your DMC5 or DmC2.

Top Bottom