• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom has an unannounced title, from Itsuno

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If it is DMC5, god forbid its got anything to do with Koboyashi.

If it is DMC5, then I guess Itsuno didn't get bored of making DMC gameplay like he said he has.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
LOL at the people who think that its DMC5 i mean really ?? they just rebooted the franchise there is no way in heaven or hell they are making DMC5(Which is good thing actually) older series needs kamiya's direction which was severely lacking in DMC4.
Resident Evil 7 will be?
Yup.. they might as well milk every ounce of this tied old series.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Yeaaah, I really doubt it's DMC5, especially since DmC2 will most likely be made. I do remember Itsuno saying he was done with DMC gameplay, like DragonMaster2010 said. Maybe it's Dragon's Dogma 2. I know they were enthusiastic about making it, anyway.

Or maybe it's a really dull title, like a mobile game.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Yup.. they might as well milk every ounce of this tied old series.
Anything's possible dude. You'll never know *shrugs*

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if they did another RE sequel/prequel/spinoff or something like that with their available franchises. It feels like something Capcom would do. Lord knows poor SF was milked to death.

It's really hard to say though when you consider their financial situation.

Heh, won't know till the time comes.

IncarnatedDemon

capcom may be intimidated by Bayonetta 2 and Metal Gear Rising.

Itsuno may is thinking "Dammit it, without me making a Devil May cry game, PG will run us over".

You can't deny how skilled PG is.

And the great potential of MGR.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot

Itsuno may is thinking "Dammit it, without me making a Devil May cry game, PG will run us over".

So he'll develop DMC5 instead of DmC2? I'm sorry, I'm pretty tired, but this doesn't make sense to me. I agree that Platinum did a good job, and that MGR has great potential, though.

IncarnatedDemon

So he'll develop DMC5 instead of DmC2? I'm sorry, I'm pretty tired, but this doesn't make sense to me. I agree that Platinum did a good job, and that MGR has great potential, though.
We can all agree that capcom has been the king of h&s

With PG releasing Bayo 2.

And having made a MGR with a good foundation for a sequel.

If PG finishes making Bayo 2 and MGR 2 before capcom releases a dmc game on pair with gameplay from MGR 2 or Bayo2.
Then i'd say that PG has become the king of H&S.

I am just making a guess that Itsuno may have noticed Platinum Games development within H&S and felt a bit intimidated at their rise.

DragonMaster2010

Yeaaah, I really doubt it's DMC5, especially since DmC2 will most likely be made. I do remember Itsuno saying he was done with DMC gameplay, like DragonMaster2010 said. Maybe it's Dragon's Dogma 2. I know they were enthusiastic about making it, anyway.

Or maybe it's a really dull title, like a mobile game.

I thought I heard once that Itsuno lost interest in doing DMC gameplay, which is why he was so invested in over-looking DmC's gameplay.

Meh. I've sen better in KH2.

We can all agree that capcom has been the king of h&s

With PG releasing Bayo 2.

And having made a MGR with a good foundation for a sequel.

If PG finishes making Bayo 2 and MGR 2 before capcom releases a dmc game on pair with gameplay from MGR 2 or Bayo2.
Then i'd say that PG has become the king of H&S.

I am just making a guess that Itsuno may have noticed Platinum Games development within H&S and felt a bit intimidated at their rise.

I think its safe to assume that Capcom had better go with the safe side and do a DMC5 with some gameplay that surpasses DMC4, because if not, P* will destroy them.

As much as I'd love a DmC2, I also don't want Capcom canceling the Devil May Cry series all together.

DragonMaster2010

I heard the same about Itsuno going bored with dmc gameplay.

I think he'd still do another DMC. But he's also busy with DD 2 so I don't know. Plus Koboyashi is busy with SB 4 (thank god), so who knows, maybe they'll hire someone new to do the gameplay for a DMC5 if they ever make one.

If not, then I hope to see DmC2 soon.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
It won't be DMC5, Devil May Cry is done for, DmC destroyed the franchise and lost more fans than it gained and Capcom won't settle for another just over a million sales, especially with how f**ked they are.

Most of their big franchises now have rivals that all the fans are turning to. Resident Evil fans are turning to Evil Within, DMC fans are turning to Bayonetta & Metal Gear Rising and MegaMan fans have Mighty No 9. Capcom is royally f**ked.

Yeah I think this will be that Dragons Dogma 2 or something, I'll laugh my ass off if it ends up being an Xbox One exclusive XD

berto

I Saw the Devil
Every time Capcom says big announcement everyone hopes for DMC news. I keep saying, Capcom doesn't consider DMC 'big' news worthy, they don't make big announcements that involve DMC. They make 'big DMC' news but not 'big' news that end up been DMC.

I really hope it's DMC5, but would they really be working on it so soon?

every DMC sequel has began development right after the release of the latest title. Except 2, that one started before the previous one was finished.

Top Bottom