• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom has an unannounced title, from Itsuno

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm having serious dejavu. Haven't they shown something similar to this game at the last TGS?
OMG I'm so bored right now. 30 more minutes.
tumblr_m6woxsWMAz1qe9lpso2_r1_500.gif

I'll just imagine Dante saying: I want YOU until the wait is over.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Whether it be DMC5 or not whatever Itsuno has I'm usually up since I like all of his games (even DMC2) and my favorite developer who is currently left at Capcom and he seems to be the most passionate developer there too (with the exception of Ono and Eishiro).

So my top choices or hopes are

1. DMC5
2. A new Rival Schools
3. A new Power Stones (or a game like it)
4. DD2 (with online multiplayer & the rest of the ideas Itsuno wanted to implement)
5. A new IP that shows loads of promise or something I might like

What I don't want his reveal to be

1. An iOS/F2P game
2. None of the top 5
3. A non action orientated game
4. Resident Evil game (sure he did a good job with Outbreak but seriously his talents lie with deep action games with sophisticated mechanics)
5. Something that isn't even barely a game

Although the more I think of it........a new SNK vs Capcom would be sweet (it doesn't have to be a SNK vs Capcom it can be Ark Sys VS Capcom anything VS Capcom unless Itsuno is involved at the helm the man makes great/excellent fighting games)....hell a new fighting IP in the vein of SNK vs Capcom combat system just altered or expanded up upon (granted it won't be much of a seller).

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'm having serious dejavu. Haven't they shown something similar to this game at the last TGS?
OMG I'm so bored right now. 30 more minutes.
tumblr_m6woxsWMAz1qe9lpso2_r1_500.gif

I'll just imagine Dante saying: I want YOU until the wait is over.
Please, no more of the dancing monsters and balls in holes game. I'm dying here :'( And what did those monsters ever do to anyone? They're just dancing, they don't wanna get beaten up!

Then go take a break and come back like 10-20 minutes later. I ain't even watching it right now.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You mad! I'm not moving from this chair! D:

I have a feeling I'm going to be crushed. In which case, if it's nothing DMC related, I will abandon thread.
*crosses fingers*
If it's nothing Devil May Cry related, it'll be a huge cockblock. Or in my case, ovary exploding block. Dammit that doesn't even sound remotely catchy. ;_; I need a beer.

In about 10 minutes you'll get your answer.

Its pretty boring watching it especially if yo don't understand what they're saying.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
Hello to all fellow Devil Hunters! Watch today's TGS live NOW! :D

My current avatar shows my full support for a new DMC game!

*Keeps praying for DMC5 announcement!*

Top Bottom