• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom has an unannounced title, from Itsuno

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Is this "CrossXBeats" the unannounced title since well not much was shown of it before but as shown on Capcom Channel (their Youtube channel) days before TGS and its being made by Naoki Maeda (who worked for Konami before on DDR)?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I wish that had happened.:lol: GO HOME, ITSUNO! YOU'RE DRUNK! Or, in Japanese:帰るくださいよ! あなたは酔っている!
...I think that's right.:p
How do you even go about pronouncing that? XD oh wow.

And in case anybody's interested, here's Square Enix's livestream:
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs13/sqextv/

I'm watching it on the side for anything LR:FFXIII or KH3 related, although I might just turn in now. I'm sleepy.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HEY CAPCOM!
This is how much I love ya right now:
tumblr_m2xzpjkJWe1rt3gb1o1_250.gif

The show's over, kids.
devilmaycry4202-1.jpg

Adios, amigos.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
How do you even go about pronouncing that? XD oh wow.

And in case anybody's interested, here's Square Enix's livestream:
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs13/sqextv/

I'm watching it on the side for anything LR:FFXIII or KH3 related, although I might just turn in now. I'm sleepy.
You mean the Japanese, right? I'll have a go at spelling it in English.

Kaeru kudasai yo! Anata wa yotte iru.

I'm not used to writing romaji, so I hope that is okay. ^_^

Thanks for the stream link. I'll check it out. I'm waiting for Lightning and KH3 info too.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
??????????????? Did I miss something?

Man, they was givin' out giant cookies, man! Cookies tha' size of giant cookies, man! 'ere's a picture, man! Man, I dun like sweets, but 'hese ah 'uge, man! Swee' Chili Breakin' Jesus Christ they 'uge!
giant-cookie-17549706.jpg

Nah, nah, man... Ain't drunk uh high, man. 'iquid asparagus dun make ya drunk uh high. They... They jus 'sparagus, man. Jus 'reen 'sparagus, man. Man, I feel... I feel... I feel gud.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Its too sad....its too sad to keep watching...........but I might continue to see SB4 since I like SB4 a lot.

Not even a new Resident Evil.

Lamest.TGS.EVER.

Not just Capcom but all the other Japanese publishers had nothing new or shocking to reveal.

Top Bottom