• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLODY PALACE

Sparda™

^ Thanks K!;)

I believe the name is Maximum Bet! BACK+DB+RQ...;)

Also, If you hold the buttons and then release them, you can deal even more damage...;)

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;117367 said:
^ Thanks K!;)

I believe the name is Maximum Bet! BACK+DB+RQ...;)

Also, If you hold the buttons and then release them, you can deal even more damage...;)

+rep to you sir ^___^ as promised.

Particually useful on Bloody Palace against hordes of foes, style rank shoots up to S if you get a group ^___^

Koemi

half-breed
Thanks DA & Keaton! +rep +rep =]

will give both Nero & Dante a shot - I used Nero last time, but since back then I have so much extra time I just sit and watch and taunt both blitz, and randomly charge shot each :D

aka958

Don't trust people
with dante you move fast and kill hordes fast... nero feels slower if he don't have Maximum Exceed all the time... and i need help i only come to level 40 and then i lose... as max i ever came (without super) is level 74... Why is there time? im trying to be fast but that is what is killing me... help me with any tip plz

Koemi

half-breed
my situation is a bit reversed so i'll need some help too - I'm too slow on Dante. why? he's too stylish and after performing a combo or a RG or whatever, i end up getting too impressed and drool... and time runs out :D :p =] so how can i speed-kill BP hordes with Dante? thx!

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Speedkill? Devil Trigger and Trickster mode. You can be EVERYWHERE insanely fast, kick arse with Swordmaster and Dark Slayer, and then back to TS to zip around again, causing untold carnage and leaving wanton destruction in your wake!

Boyvu22

now you dont actually get ANYTHING from completing bloody palace do you? (I got to level 90 and died T_T)

Koemi

half-breed
well, strictly speaking, you do get an accomplishment "king of the palace"... but that's about it ^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Bloody Palace is hard as dog crap! I only got to 20. Who actually beat Bloody Palace?

Koemi

half-breed
WHATEVER... :p I'll finish BP with Dante during Christmas I think. Now? I'll try to master JC and other speedkill techs so to speed up the process later :D

Sparda™

Koemi;122189 said:
WHATEVER... :p I'll finish BP with Dante during Christmas I think. Now? I'll try to master JC and other speedkill techs so to speed up the process later :D

Good luck! :lol:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
:lol:
I only really go on bloody palace so I can practise some moves lol!
I've only just found out how to do Dreadnought with Dante and I just did level 1 and practised with all the weapons.
And I've got to about level 31 with Nero :p

Koemi

half-breed
just go at your own pace ;) I am content with my progress - since there's still a long way for me to finish BP with Dante, that means I won't get bored while I am waiting for DMC 5 :D

Top Bottom