• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLODY PALACE

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dante Aseroth;116890 said:
To whom?!o_O

I was the one who received the plus rep man. Bringer used the ^ to point upwards at my post.

Why do I still feel so much tension in between you guys.:O

Sparda™

PorKYkinG;116902 said:
I was the one who received the plus rep man. Bringer used the ^ to point upwards at my post.

Why do I still feel so much tension in between you guys.:O

Tension?!:huh:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
We're like Dante and Vergil in a way. We just don't mix.:lol:

And the reason I gave rep to PK was because he was right, it does seem like everytime you show that(Easily)obtained acheievement off you orgasm.

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;116929 said:
We're like Dante and Vergil in a way. We just don't mix.:lol:

And the reason I gave rep to PK was because he was right, it does seem like everytime you show that(Easily)obtained acheievement off you orgasm.

Try playing It on a keyboard and we'll see If you get an A.^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Guys can we keep the chatter to a minimum, please - you've got your PM and profile messaging function to decide who has the bigger e-penis, ok? ;)

Koemi

half-breed
Since the title is "bloody palace" I think I can ask a question about that?

How to you dispose of the 2 blitz in (I think) level 84 with either character? It's fun to watch them beat themselves up, but BP is BP - gotta do things fast =]

Sparda™

Koemi;117339 said:
Since the title is "bloody palace" I think I can ask a question about that?

How to you dispose of the 2 blitz in (I think) level 84 with either character? It's fun to watch them beat themselves up, but BP is BP - gotta do things fast =]

I'm assuming you play with Dante...:p

All styles are recommended, Coyote-A, Gilgamesh and Yamato (DS only).

Use Charge Shots, go SM, Real Impact with Gilgamesh, Kick 13, Charge Shot again, until you dispatch of him.

Now, If you have the Disaster Gauge full, use the Missile Pod, or Omen - whichever you prefer.

Utilize the same formula and voila, done!^_^

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;117350 said:
I'm assuming you play with Dante...:p

All styles are recommended, Coyote-A, Gilgamesh and Yamato (DS only).

Use Charge Shots, go SM, Real Impact with Gilgamesh, Kick 13, Charge Shot again, until you dispatch of him.

Now, If you have the Disaster Gauge full, use the Missile Pod, or Omen - whichever you prefer.

Utilize the same formula and voila, done!^_^

+rep Dante, good advice.

With Nero however I reccomend Blue Rose Charge Shots lvl3, OR even better is if you have DT, use BACK+DB+RQ (if someone has a name I shall award rep) to lanch a large X, which deals fearsome damage at a stationary Blitz and can also be used in quite quick succession ^___o

Top Bottom