• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLODY PALACE

Sparda™

Koemi;122349 said:
just go at your own pace ;) I am content with my progress - since there's still a long way for me to finish BP with Dante, that means I won't get bored while I am waiting for DMC 5 :D

True true! :D

But I got other things in my line...;)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I played it two times in a row and i lost in a stage which in it two of the electric demons.

is there any tip to kill them?

Koemi

half-breed
I had that problem a while earlier, but now I am fine :)

I am assuming you're using Nero, so just charge3 shots + dodge all the time. :) if you're fast enough, when one of them is preparing to shoot that electric beam at you, quickly DT and do that combo that would send out a "X" (lock-on + back + melee&DB) then switch back and dodge (chances are one of them is going after you that point).

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
LOL I can't pass with Dante level 20 but with Nero I finnished it already..dmc 3 BP is easy but dmc 4 BP is kinda HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS difficulty it **** me off.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I assume stage 85 is posing the biggest problem(two Blitz). That stage was the worst for me, like it has been mentioned before charge shot 3 is the best attack to use to make them vulnerable to sword attacks. Once you break the electric cover I would recommend using streak and buster. Also focus on one Blitz at a time, when attacking one of them try to keep the other one off the screen.

Hope this helps, and good luck s ranking...

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
MR.DEVIL;115435 said:
playing with dante is more difficult than with nero because nero has devil bringer.

when i play with dante the time runs out before fighting against berial

WHAT? Come on...o_O Did you ever use Dark Slayer style? With it things can be a LOT faster

Top Bottom