• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have a question for the new Mods @Meg @berto @LordOfDarkness. How did it feel when you all got the message asking you to be part of the team? Also I know its early days and still learning the ropes but how does it feel to have the new powers (now they work)?

Next stop world domination?

I can honestly say that I was surprised, shocked but overall very honoured. It feels wonderful to be a part of the team. Yes like you said, we are still learning the ropes. I'm confident that we'll all pull together which is a good thing.

World domination. Then Universal domination. That's including any and every plane of existence.

Thanks for asking the question :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was kinda dumbfounded, I wasn't sure if the massage was actually sent to me accidently but once it settled in I did think about it for a bit before I agreed. I almost said no, too, since I know myself well enough that I know I might not always show the most exemplary behaviour. Still, it might be hard to be the grown up on the internet but I decided to go in head first rather than tipsy around the decision and to just try to do my best. Just means that I have a bit more responsibility around here.

Anyway, don't worry about my plans for world domination, they were well under way before this happened. Just don't be surprised if one day you wake up and find that the new name for planet Earth is México.

Meg

Not sure I can comment amount how it feels to be a mod just yet. Maybe in a few weeks I could better talk about that.

When Steve first approached me, I was really honored and kind of surprised. I hope I can do a good job. :blush:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Steve Powell do the kids curls come from you? It's hard to tell by your photo lol
Nope, from me. Steve has always had dead straight hair and mine was (and still is) very wavy. Jessica's is wavy, Jake's curls are dropping out into waves now and Josh has always had poker straight hair like his dad.

Having said that, there are some with wavy hair/curls on my mother-in-law's side...

/boring information overload

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dear staff: are regular members ever going to be able edit or delete their own posts again? Cuz I keep noticing typos I've made hours after I've posted them and, for some reason, it's really bugging me. *doesn't want to have to run to the staff every time a typo bugs her*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dear staff: are regular members ever going to be able edit or delete their own posts again? Cuz I keep noticing typos I've made hours after I've posted them and, for some reason, it's really bugging me. *doesn't want to have to run to the staff every time a typo bugs her*

You are a gold member so should have option to...
  • Modify or delete your post(s) up to 60 minutes after publishing, as opposed to the standard 10 minutes for standard accounts.
Is there a policy for name changes?

Ask an Admin to change it for you or if you are a Gold member you can change it yourself.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You are a gold member so should have option to...
  • Modify or delete your post(s) up to 60 minutes after publishing, as opposed to the standard 10 minutes for standard accounts.
...I thought before the issue with Google there was a time where everyone was able to edit their posts no matter how much time had passed, though? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. @_@

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
...I though before the issue with Google there was a time where everyone was able to edit their posts no matter how much time has passed, though? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. @_@

I believe there was but some people were abusing the privilege (flaming people & then removing those comments) & it was revoked for everyone at the time. People can still edit up to 10mins after making a post though & Gold Members for up to an hour afterwards.

Placido

Yliaster
Dark Draken said:
Ask an Admin to change it for you or if you are a Gold member you can change it yourself.
I'd like to change my name to Placido, so should I PM an Admin for my request?

Placido

Yliaster
Thank you, Dark Drakan. :)
Didn't know you were an Admin.
e5242323.gif

Top Bottom