• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Um question?

I tried to get choco to make me a sig a while ago, but the pics i tried to give to him never showed up, I mean, I put them on the post, but yeah, they didn't show up!

Help?...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Um question?

I tried to get choco to make me a sig a while ago, but the pics i tried to give to him never showed up, I mean, I put them on the post, but yeah, they didn't show up!

Help?...

Did you try uploading the pictures to a trusted site imageshack and then posting them?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
I keep trying to edit my post in the "Sci-fi or Fantasy?" thread to fix a typo caused by the nearly useless spell check on my tablet (for some reason it changed. "Sci-fi" to "Sci-ci") and every time I try to edit the post it won't save the changes (probably also caused by the tablet)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I keep trying to edit my post in the "Sci-fi or Fantasy?" thread to fix a typo caused by the nearly useless spell check on my tablet (for some reason it changed. "Sci-fi" to "Sci-ci") and every time I try to edit the post it won't save the changes (probably also caused by the tablet)

Fixed it. Maybe if you won't use the "-" and write it Sci fi, it won't try to correct you. Try different stuff like that.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In DMC3 can a second player control the Doubleganger Dante? True or false?

True, but it's kinda annoyingXD

Since a split screen will not appear, that means that the freedom of the players is limited. They must always be coordinated since the 2nd player can't move/attack/go anywhere that the camera does not show. Since the camera follows the main character, the Doppelganger must be following his lead if he actually wants to play/be useful. However he is immortal. That's the best thing in this strategy.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Since a split screen will not appear, that means that the freedom of the players is limited. They must always be coordinated since the 2nd player can't move/attack/go anywhere that the camera does not show. Since the camera follows the main character, the Doppelganger must be following his lead if he actually wants to play/be useful. However he is immortal. That's the best thing in this strategy.

Always hated that with co-op games/modes and player 2 being stuck to player 1's screen.

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
Can't be there choices of themes/skins or whatever you wanna call it? It's too bright, and it's not good for eyes to surf the site.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Can't be there choices of themes/skins or whatever you wanna call it? It's too bright, and it's not good for eyes to surf the site.

You can change to the dark skin we previously used. Go really low on the page on the red bar which says dmc, Contact Us, etc.
Press the "dmc" to change to the old one.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

Time to grab a 2nd player and use the Super Sparda costume for unlimited double team!! :shifty:
Thank you for answering the question T to the Redgrave. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just wondering, If i'm ignoring someone, why do i want the option to see the ignored content? (Just a question)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Just wondering, If i'm ignoring someone, why do i want the option to see the ignored content? (Just a question)

Probably because in certain threads, something that was said by someone you ignored somehow became the main part of the discussion, and you want to know what she/he said in order to join the conversation, but since you ignored him/her you have no clue unless you go all the way to your CP, un-ignore him/her, read what she/he wrote, then re-ignore him/her etc.

Or for similar situations such as this I'd believe.

Top Bottom