• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Curiosity maybe kill the cat( me) : Angelo Credo, what games are you like ??

There's very little I dislike really, though I've certainly got my favourites.
Genre wise I'm a fan of RPGs, certain shooters RTS games and MOBAs.

More specific examples of each I can give, if you like.
RPGs: Deus ex (The original, ranks in my top 5), Human Revolution, Dark Souls, Oblivion, undoubtedly Skyrim when it comes out.
Shooters: Battlefield 2/Nam/Bad Company/2142/BC2/BF3.
RTS: Dawn of War series, Starcraft etc.
MOBA: League of Legends.

Kammosjuttu

I've been wondering that why isn't the option of uploading pictures from one's computer valid in every section here? Like, for example, in the DmC section it works, but not in this General Discussion and Feedback section.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I've been wondering that why isn't the option of uploading pictures from one's computer valid in every section here? Like, for example, in the DmC section it works, but not in this General Discussion and Feedback section.

Ive never noticed but I guess you could always upload them to an image host like imageshack and put them in posts.

PianisticTrance

PIANISTIC
Hey I have a request. I want to get back to my strifer account but I deleted the google mail so I cannot reset password.
I do anything to prove I am him

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Dear staff,
Question 1: What beer would you drink if you were to open one right now?

Question 2: I'm leaning towards Yuengling. Do they sell that where you live?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hey I have a request. I want to get back to my strifer account but I deleted the google mail so I cannot reset password.
I do anything to prove I am him

What email address do you want the account to be associated with?

Dear staff,

I have Stella in the fridge but id quite like a Hobgoblin to shake away my demons of the hangover the day after Halloween on the stuff.

Never heard of Yuengling but may be able to find it somewhere if i did some research.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dear staff,

Well I'm teetotal so wouldn't drink anyway - however, beer to me tastes like the contents of a vacuum cleaner so it wouldn't really matter which one I tried; they're all horrible. No clue what a Yuengling is either...

Top Bottom