• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
What type of music do you like?

Pretty much everything if I'm honest. Metal/rock/classical/electronica, little bit of dubstep here and there, into more old school hip hop stuff, old R&B (read: actual R&B, not the crap they pretend is R&B now). Can happily sit down and listen to some of the more pop-y stuff too, I have a slight guilty pleasure for the likes of Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga (though I prefer metal covers/parodies of her stuff, admittedly), and a little Madonna.

Really have to be in the right mood for the pop stuff mind you, going through most of my 4 day long playlist, about 80% of it covers metal/rock/hard rock, with the other 20% made up of electronica/house/dubstep/pop etc etc.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi, Console-y question. Does anyone know where I can find all previous Xbox 360 updates. Only I bought a game and it won't work because the 360 doesn't have a certain update :(
Thankies
VeeBee

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi!
I keep getting an error message either after liking, replying or posting. Something about the server wasn't ready and I should try again, BUT my likes and posts do go through. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hi, Console-y question. Does anyone know where I can find all previous Xbox 360 updates. Only I bought a game and it won't work because the 360 doesn't have a certain update :(
Thankies
VeeBee

You should only need the newest dashboard update, if you dont have an internet connection to the 360 then you can download them onto a disc or a USB flashdrive on Xbox.com and put that in 360 and update from there.

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 console software update problems

Update your Xbox 360 console software

Hi!
I keep getting an error message either after liking, replying or posting. Something about the server wasn't ready and I should try again, BUT my likes and posts do go through. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue?

Is it still happening?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it still happening?
Yep. I know it's not my internet that's slow because I topped it up recently. When I click the 'like' button it takes a while to process, and only when I click it again does it go through, but then the message:
The following error occurred:

The server did not respond in time. Please try again.

pops up.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yep. I know it's not my internet that's slow because I topped it up recently. When I click the 'like' button it takes a while to process, and only when I click it again does it go through, but then the message:

pops up.

What browser are you using?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium

pops up.

I get this often too, not all the time, just sometimes it doesn't really bother me. I thought I'd mention that I get that too and I use Safari. :)

Top Bottom