• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;287074 said:
05-01-2006

Because Steve is a big DMC fan.

Like 'Do mankind a favour and go jump off a cliff.'

Yes! I was right about the year!

That is skill! :cool:

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;287824 said:
why is someone always excluded/shunned from the rest of humanity?

:(

________

Is Dark Drakan really Agnus, Angelo Credo really Credo, and Steve Sanctus? O_O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
GamblingGambitCloud;287923 said:
how come every girl i like doesnt like me back? and even when i stop trying to find a gf, life still stays lonely like that?

There's bound to be someone out there for everyone. It's a big World. Just take it that you haven't met the right person just yet.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LordOfDarkness;287924 said:
There's bound to be someone out there for everyone. It's a big World. Just take it that you haven't met the right person just yet.

even if its my best friend and shes making me feel a way that none of my past gfs who i've "loved" made me feel?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
GamblingGambitCloud;287926 said:
even if its my best friend and shes making me feel a way that none of my past gfs who i've "loved" made me feel?

Clearly the "love" would indicate that your past relationships didn't work out, because you didn't share the right connection. You feel this connection with your best friend at the moment, but you can't force her to share the connection with you. The right person isn't just one person. There could be tons of them. Like I said, it's a big World. The right people we should call them. Those people will share this connection with you, without it having to be forced or placed upon them in any way.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LordOfDarkness;287927 said:
Clearly the "love" would indicate that your past relationships didn't work out, because you didn't share the right connection. You feel this connection with your best friend at the moment, but you can't force her to share the connection with you. The right person isn't just one person. There could be tons of them. Like I said, it's a big World. The right people we should call them. Those people will share this connection with you, without it having to be forced or placed upon them in any way.

i can honestly say i'm afraid:O:(

Dark Drakan

Admin
GamblingGambitCloud;287923 said:
how come every girl i like doesnt like me back? and even when i stop trying to find a gf, life still stays lonely like that?

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say. People always think at the time 'shes the only one for me' but when they find someone else they think the same about them too. If it was going to happen it would happen, dont beat yourself up about it and women dont like people who look desperate. So distance yourself a little and maybe she will come to you. If not then theres always someone else out there, just have patience.

cheezMcNASTY;287930 said:

Sure. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dear staff. If you are invited to join BioWare's development of Mass Effect 3 or Dragon Age III as a Game Director, which one would you choose?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;288077 said:
Dear staff. If you are invited to join BioWare's development of Mass Effect 3 or Dragon Age III as a Game Director, which one would you choose?

Mass Effect 3 no hesitation.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
is it bad that while i broke up with my ex a year ago (well she broke up with me) i still think about her sometimes and often have nightmares? i get depressed from it sometimes

Dark Drakan

Admin
GamblingGambitCloud;288155 said:
is it bad that while i broke up with my ex a year ago (well she broke up with me) i still think about her sometimes and often have nightmares? i get depressed from it sometimes

Rather normal to be honest, best way to get over someone is to move on with someone else. Ive been down this road more than once and just have to remember that theres always other people out there and dont let yourself get down about it. S*** happens as they say, just pick yourself up and move on. Lifes to short to spend it depressed, its a big world out there.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Do you have a career in mind that you are working for? Or do you already have one? (Like a dream job you've might always wanted...do you have it or are you currently working towards getting it)

Top Bottom