• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you happy with your life?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Are you lucky or unlucky. Since this world are corrupt I've heard many are unlucky. I have som few moments I am really happy. I mean with life no problems no grudge at all. What about you?:unsure:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Beats me..The world out there is tough...Some moments I am happy,some are I am sad...it depends...However,i always believe that tomorrow will be always better than today and yesterday...meow...I wish my life will be happy and peaceful,but I need to work hard to achieve it...meow..i wish the world is peaceful,no wars,and co exist together,meow...:)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My life... is actually alot better than it was. Sure I have bad days, but I'm one who gets over it quickly. I've lost alot... especially some friends because of their ignorance and closed minds. But I don't care anymore, cause I have and will continue to find something better. :]

Dwelling in ones sorrow is what kills people.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
life is tough, but I play the game. You just have to wake up and see what the hell happens. Most of the time you can learn to get along and avoid things (like buses .lol)

Since i'm here I may as well be happy and nothing else. I am not dying in a bad mood, even if I am about to get hit by a car, i'm still gonna smile when I go down.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thanks, see, i'm smiling now .lol.

why did you start this thread? were you down at the time man?

Keaton

Premium
My life is better than it was, not as good as it will be lol
I'm in limbo atm so its hard to be estatic atm lol :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
No-ones ever going to be 100% happy with their life, we are human and always find something to moan about. :lol:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, I just wanted People's opinions. Just wondering about it since I work so hard with my shizoprenic state in four years now. Even I have this I could have happy times. Really for most of the people who have it never are happy but I am special and I am sometimes pure happy. I just feel I'm gonna be healed someday.

The dark knight

The what state? What is it wand what does it do. Me....I am a hypercondriac...so at times life sucks and involves freaking out. so...my life is fine. i would never trade my life for ANYONE elses.

Keaton

Premium
Dark Drakan;79786 said:
No-ones ever going to be 100% happy with their life, we are human and always find something to moan about. :lol:

I'm British so the weather sucks too lol
(Easter Weekend =Rain, Sleet and Snow//Tuesday, back to work=Sun and Shine >.<!)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And yeah, I may not be happy all the time as that is impossible. But that doesn't mean I can't smile to the peeps that want to see me happy, just gotta put on a happy face and get on with stuff.

lol. yeah UK weather is bad, but it;s fine with me .lol.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keaton;79794 said:
I'm British so the weather sucks too lol
(Easter Weekend =Rain, Sleet and Snow//Tuesday, back to work=Sun and Shine >.<!)

Yeah i know what you mean there, if your feeling down and in a bad mood the amount of rain we get makes you feel worse. :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
.lol. the weather's fine with me, I just wish it wouldn't be miserable looking all the time .lol.

oh and Strifer, which one of us were you talking too?

Top Bottom