• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you happy with your life?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Strifer, are you referring to the mental illness?

Are you happy then Strifer? at the mo that is :)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I am happy with where my life is going. I used to be a real recluse and was pretty miserable. But since then we have moved and I have got a job and are getting out a lot more. So yeah I am happy about where I am going at the moment. :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
darth_angelo45;79864 said:
I am happy with where my life is going. I used to be a real recluse and was pretty miserable. But since then we have moved and I have got a job and are getting out a lot more. So yeah I am happy about where I am going at the moment. :)
That's relieving to hear :)

The dark knight

Seeing about that mental illness. DONT PLAY CONDEMNED! Your life will be ruined....trust me....I have read about it. And it is disturbing enough.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as for my life..am i happy at this very minute..yes, i have had quite afew rough spots..as to be expected in life...ive been in and out of hospitals...had family problems...went through the typical teen "i hate life just kill me" phase..but as for now...i have my own money "although not through the means of work..rather just from the state" but other then that i will be moving within the next few monthes and gaining control of even more money. i go out and do stuff with my friends all the time..and i live pretty well and comfortable...all and all i just try to look at it from a brighter point of view "it could always be worse...no matter how much u think ur life sux"

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
What do you mean? Play condemned? What does that mean?
If you say I am playing it. You totally wrong.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
edit from my earlier post, im also happy cuz this story im working on with a certain someone is going along very nicely..lol although i wouldve hoped to get more readers and comments oh well..we all got something we wish was different..lol i use to wish i didnt have to deal with hospitals..now i just say forget wishing..its a part of life

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ true.

If you think life is going to be all lemon and peaches then forget it. It's hard and painful, but it's tiny things that make it all better.

Oh, and I am happy I am working with an awesome person on a joint fan fic.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i hate my life, i am pessimistic (see negative side of things) so that doesn't help, and for the last 2years 5 months, i have been stuck in a relationship, that i didnt wana be in, now its over i can feel myself getting happier, but im still not happy with my life, and wanting to commit suicide about 4-5 times a week

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For me it's a pleasure to have life, and I would never commit suicide.

Some think of it as a way out, but really it's the silliest way to go. I'm not saying that you have to smile twenty four seven, just give off the impression you are happy. Talking about your issues with others helps loads, you get the real support you need from discussing your problems.

Janny

Dines with dementia
ak7i35.jpg

Pretty much my philosophy... But yeah, I stick to non-alcoholic drinks.

I have 9 essays due tomorrow, tutoring, exams, dad screaming in my face, saying I'm a failure, but I keep my head up. I'm usually a pessimist, but I've realized that there is always someone beside you that has faith and trust in you ;) Life sucks most of the times, but there are other moments that make it all worth it. Right now waiting for DMC4's release on PC is keeping me very optimistic ^_^

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Good to be optimtistic. I am too
I really hate people who are pessimistic but that does not mean I hate the person just that thought in that person. Because it is so negative

Top Bottom