• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you happy with your life?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My life is getting better. Things and people are really opening up to me. I know who to trust and who my real friends are. I've lost many, many whom I had a really good relationship as friends with. Infact there are a few that I dearly miss, but if they were to see me, they probably won't remember or just choose not to remember... cause I'm just not awesome enough,(Not to sound like an a$$, but the people some of my old friends have started hanging out with are nothing but douches... I know I'm better than that) or into hardcore drugs as a few have.

Oh well... they are the ones missing out. :/

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
To be honest, I'm over stress and burned out because of my work, but my parents tell me to try my hardest and that keeps me going. I know that I could do better and I'm willing to do anything to get money for college so I could be a game designer. Family means alot to me, except my mother's side. I know that sound mean, but almost everyone on my mother's side is either dead, a creak head, or M.I.A.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I know what you mean about that, my dad's side of the family are far from being thought highly of. Except for my Aunt from Tennesse, my Uncle Peter, my grandma, and great grandma on that side. Other than that, and no lie, my dad and most of my uncles spend their money on hookers and blow. They are into alot of hardcore drugs. I have a step-sister because of their stupidity. I always prayed for something better to become of them, but it never did. Out of alot of myfriends fathers, my father is actually, and surprisingly, still alive. I never like to talk about him, but I do feel as if I never had a dad.

He never did jack squat for us anyway.

I do my best not to let it bother me, because I know I'm better than him and in the future I will prove his sorry *** wrong on what my mother and I desurve.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I know what you mean Vi-Rainbow. My grandparents on my mother side were abusive towards my mother. Mostly my gandmother, but she's dead I no longer care cuase she never really cared about me. I don't know if my gradfather is alive, but if he is, I'll tell him to get the hell out of my life permenatly. I have my parents and my father's side, and of couse I have all my friends, online and ofline, who were there for me ever since I was born. That's alll I need to keep me going.

Top Bottom